im falling for my almost step-brother?!; the week

i walked upstairs to find my dad and Ashley making out, "ewwww! Get a freaking room!" I said and covering my eyes. My dad laughed and pulled Ashley into his arms. "Thats enough Mary-Jane" my dad said. I turned my back towards then walking towards the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, what am i that bad of a kid?! "whatever" i muttered. I walked towards the fridge and pulled out a water bottle filled with Vodka. I know, I know. Im 17 and i drink. Blah Blah Blah. I only drink when i need to stay sane. I took a sip and sighed with relief,

"Mary-Jane, Ashley and i will be going on a week vacation, for our 2 month anniversary, we leave tonight. So i left $2000 for the two of you." my dad said ready to leave.

I didnt care, "ya whatever." i said taking another sip. Then i remembered, "oh here." i said then went into my purse and grabbed out a roll of condoms. "If you guys are gonna bang please use protection." my dad looked at me in disbelief, "what?! Im not gonna be a virgin my whole life!" i smirked. Truthfully i was a virgin. But i like to be prepared. I dont wanna end up on 16 and pregnant!

"Good-bye Mary-Jane, we'll see you in a week" my father smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Bye Mary-Jane, take care of Kane for me please. He's um a bit of a lazy-ass" Ashley laughed. I smiled and hugged her, "your gonna make a great stepmom" I smiled and hugged her.

My dad mouthed, 'thank you'; to me and i smiled. They left and i fell onto the couch, 'finally they are gone!' i muffled into the sofa. Just then i heard the bell ring, I went to go answer it, and it was Jamson my boyfriend! "Hey you!" i smiled and kissed him when Kane walked into the room.

--------------------------Kane's Point of View-----------------------------

I was getting thirsty so i walked into the kitchen, when i saw her kissing him.

She pulled away from him and grabbed his hand then looked at me, "Um Kane this is my boyfriend Jamson, Jamson this is my errr soon to be step brother Kane Parks" Mary-Jane said.

I looked at her then at him, "Hey."

-------------------------Mary-Jane's Point of View-----------------------

"hey" i heard Kane say. Was it just me or was his voice full of strain? I looked at him weird. Whats his problem?! This is my fucking house,

"um Jam, can you wait for me in the room I need to talk to Kane" i said looking at him weird. Jamson looked at Kane weird and nodded.

I walked up to Kane, whom was stuffing his face with a peanut butter cookie, "UM WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!" i said thru my teeth. He looked at me, his black hair shining in the florescent lighting. "Nothing" he smirked. I looked at him with narrow eyes, "Do you always have to smirk?" i asked him. "No, but if you um get tired of you boyfriend trying to hard; ill be in OUR room" he winked. I stared at him, 'how could a guy be like that?!' i wanted to slap him across the face so hard! I shook it off and went into my fathers room where Jamson was, he saw me and smiled. He walked towards me. I stared at Jamson and i remembered what Kane said, 'you um get tired of you boyfriend trying to hard; ill be in OUR room'. He kissed my neck, "this is our first time being alone" he kissed my jawline. I pulled away and rubbed the back of my neck. Ka-Kane was right?!

He looked at me, "whats wrong? Did i do something?" I looked at him, i was with Jamson for 4 months. He was a great boyfriend but Kane was right?!

"Jam i think its time to take a break" i whispered not daring to look into his eyes. He got up and left slamming the front door behind him. I sighed and went downstairs to my room, Kane was watching with enjoyment, "aww, Mary-Jane had a break up?" I looked at him, the light hit him at the perfect angle. His shirt was off exposing his perfect abs; i thought to myself 'it wouldnt hurt to flirt?'

I stood right in front of him and put my hand atop his abs, "a girl wants to be single" i dropped my hand down to the top of his belt, "and able to mingle." I smirked and walked up stairs.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

when i get 10 altogether ill post the next chapter