im falling for my almost step-brother?!

"Mary-Jane, could you please come downstairs?" my father yelled.

I groaned then walked down the stairs seeing my dad practically running around everywhere trying to get dinner prepared for him and his new "Lover." I swear they have been dating for 2 months and i never once have met this lady.

"Mary-Jane go put on something other than your pj's!" my dad cried out loud.

"What Hello Kitty pj's aren't enough to impress your new boo?" I joked around. He looked at me with a serious face, and i threw my hands up in the air in a surrender motion, "alright im going."

I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a black and purple long sleeve and some shorts shorts. I walked downstairs to find the door bell ringing like crazy.

My father dropped everything and walked to me, "be nice to Ashley and her son alright?" I looked at him,

am i really that bad?! So i narrowed my eyes and looked at him, "no promises." i scoffed.

He shook his head and went towards the door. He opened the door to a brunette. "Hey Babe," my dad said. Then he pecked her on the lips, I nearly threw up then and there. My dad was so old and eww and she was soo not old and pretty!?

"This is my daughter Mary-Jane Di'Marco. Mary-Jane this is my girlfriend Ashley Parks," he introduced me. I smiled and hugged her, "nice to meet you Ashley, my dad has been a lot happier now since he has you." i said to her just as my dad told me to tell her earlier that day. I knew he just wanted to bang her. How disgusting is that?!

She looked at my dad and smiled, "Nice to meet you Mary-Jane, this is my son..." she trailed off as soon as she noticed no one was standing next to her, she blushed with embarrassment, "Sorry. Kane! Get over her now!" she shouted. Slowly a figure appeared thru the darkness. Upon the light was this gorgeous boy, no no boy at all. It was a man. His long black hair swept across his piercing black eyes. His lips were full and had a lip piercing. He was dressed in low riding skinny jeans and a Fox tshirt. He looked like a manwhore, the kind that sauces and tosses. Well maybes hes different? Nice, Romantic, and gentle? I snapped back to reality, "Jason, Mary-Jane this is my son Kane." Ashley said.

"Hey" Kane spoke, his voice so nice and smooth, i smiled at him, "hi." Ours eyes stayed connected for a moment until my fathers voice interrupted us.

"Mary-Jane will you show you where you are staying," my head snapped towards my dad, "they are with us?" My father looked at me with disbelief, "Yes Mary-Jane, now go show Kane where he will be sleeping." I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his arm, "hurry up and follow me this way."

I lead him up the stairs and to the Guest Suite where i was staying since my room was under renovation, "heres your bed, you'll be sharing the guest Suite with me since my room in under renovation," i said taking a seat on my bed. Kane smirked at me, "or do you just wanna sleep with me?" she flashed his white smile. Wow, he was really cocky. I rolled my eyes, "yeah i really wanna sleep with you." I shook my head then he sat on his bed directly from mine, "well babe thats all you had to say."

"Back off Jackass." i said tired of his big-headedness.

"hmm i like them hard to get" he smirked and stepped closer. I gaught my breath as i inhaled his cologne. He's peircing black eyes staring right into mine. I backed away, "get your stuff and just stay off my side." I scoffed and walked out. I guess you can judge a book by its cover.

Vote.Comment.Fan.

-please?!

when i get 10 votes, comments, and fans altogether ill write the next continuation.