Chapter 2

*Kellin's POV*

I had just finished a concert with the guys and I felt great. My heart was pumping and I felt like I was on top of clouds. This is how I felt during and after every show and it was an amazing feeling I loved it. Being a singer was something I wanted and I did it. I looked at my phone 9:00pm it wasn't that late I shoved in it my pocket and started walking.

"Hey dude where you going?" Gabe asked holding his drumsticks. 

"Just going on a walk I'll be back soon" I told him.

"Going to find yourself some real trouble?" Gabe laughed I chuckled and ran a hand through my hair.

"No man ha ha just going for a walk" I told him and kept walking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was thinking about everything as I took my walk. Yes I loved the guys like brothers and I was happy with my music career.  But for some reason I still felt hollow an empty feeling. It bothered me and I did know why. I hated the fact that I felt empty and hollow I was missing something but I wasn't sure what it was.  I sighed thinking to much and I made myself upset. Turning the corner I froze seeing a person laying under a dim light near a building. Holy shit!  I took off towards them and knelt down.

"Oh my god" I said lifting up the girl I had just found.

I looked at her she was still breathing and it was raining who knew how long she had been laying here. She was soaked and her face was bruised and bloody I unclipped her duffel bag that was strapped to her. I took her arm and my eyes flickered on the cuts. That were still bleeding, she was losing blood and fast. Holding her unconscious body in my arms I pulled out my phone and called Justin.

"What's up?" He answered.

"I need you to come get me now" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" Justin voice asked concerned.

"I'll explain later just get me now!"

There was no way I'd be able to carry her all the way back. She was light as a feather but back to the bus was too far. And I had no idea how long she'd been laying in the rain.

"Dude where are you?" Justin asked.

"By the old abandoned buildings we passed on the way to the venue" I told them in a rush.

"Kellin why did you walk that far?"

"Just come now!"

I hung up and concentrated on the girl in my arms. She was freezing I was wet as well but I held her close to me. I was going to try to keep her somewhat warm. I swear I think this girl is going to die in my arms. I wish I knew her name all I knew was I was getting her to the doctor.  My doctor who came with us on tours incase one of us got hurt. Even though she was out cold I held her close and said,

"It's okay you're going to be okay."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was so grateful when I seen the headlights of the van appear. I picked up the girl bridal style and waited for the van. I managed to grab her bag as well. I started walking towards the van and the door slid open and a shocked Jack appeared.

"Oh my god!"

"Move!"

I pushed my way back into the van laying her down. Tossing her duffel bag to Jack and told Justin to head to our doctor on tour.

"Who is she?" Justin asked.

My hands were  shaking and covered in this girl's blood. I just hoped to god she was going to be okay. She had to be okay!

"I-I don't know I just found her" I told them. "Jack check her bag"

He didn't waist any time. I watched here and there as he went through it. Her bag looked as if it held everything she owned.

"You found her like this?" Jack asked still going through the bag.

I had my back up against the window and had her laying on me. I was looking at her she was still so cold but what I could tell she was breathing she was dirty but looked really pretty. Kellin this is not the time to be thinking about that! I had borrowed a hoodie from the back and put it over her.

"Yeah"

"Avion Rees" Jack said.

"What?" I asked.

Jack held up her ID.

"Her name is Avion Rees."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Avion's POV*

I felt wet but still warm. I felt a bump and that's when I knew I was moving. I opened my eyes I was in a car. I shot up and quickly panicked fearing my father had found me. And was going to take me home and beat me possibly to death.

"Whoa calm down its okay" I heard a voice. 

I turned in the direction of the voice and my heart almost stopped beating. I was staring into the face of Kellin Quinn lead singer of my favorite band Sleeping With Sirens.

"W-w-w-I" I was feeling dizzy.

"It's okay you're going to be okay" Kellin told me.

That was the last thing I heard before my eyes rolled back into my head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was going to go further with the chapter but didn't want to go to far.
All those who read enjoy
Follow me :)

Listening to All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens!