Chapter 12

*Avion's POV*

Tour was over and Kellin took me back to his house to live with him. When I stepped out of the car I was so shocked. I had never seen a house this nice.

"You live here?" I asked.

Kellin kissed my cheek from behind and I smiled.

"And now so do you" he told me taking my bag from me and going inside.

I hung back a second and just admired the house. I couldn't believe Kellin lived here it was gorgeous. I would be living in a house this nice.  My old house was an old run down piece of shit that was falling apart. I couldn't tell you how many times I got sick.

"Babe you coming?" Kellin asked standing in the doorway.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah."

I walked into the house and my mouth dropped open in shock.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was even more beautiful. And the kitchen was my dream kitchen. I instantly began going through cupboards. Kellin hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"You like it babe?"

"Yeah it's so nice."

Kellin kissed my neck and I shivered.

"You want to take a shower?"

I turned to look at him and thought then smiled.

"Yeah okay"

And I ran to his bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Kellin's POV*

I layed with Avion after we took our amazing shower. I held her close and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you" I murmured.

"I love you too Kellin" she told me pushing her butt into me a little bit.

I moaned softly and ran my hands across her body. I loved this woman so much she was amazing bruised and scarred but that was okay with me. And now she was going to be staying with me.

"Forever?" Avion asked.

"You're forever is all that I need."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry this was a short pointless chapter i just wanted to show you how she came back with him.