Chapter Eight: Movie Night

*SMUT*

    Around 5:00 pm Steve showed up to Billy's house. He knocked on the door and waited for the curly haired boy. He was greeted by Max who allowed Steve to come in. Billy came out of his room apologizing because he napped for to long. Steve took Billy's hand and led him to the car.

    Once they arrived at Steve's house, Steve got out and ran to open Billy's door for him. Steve again grasped Billy's hand and led him inside. As soon as the door shut behind them they were in an intense make out session. Billy let Steve feel up his abs. Steve's tongue explored Billy's mouth and Billy would let out soft moans every now and again.

    They took their make out session to Steve's couch and Billy crawled on top of Steve. Steve could feel his pants grow tighter at the intense sensation of Billy's warm body on top of his. Steve reached around and grabbed Billy's ass causing Billy to moan in surprise. Billy started grinding on Steve. Steve couldn't handle it anymore and he rubbed Billy's crotch.

    Billy moaned loudly and began grinding faster on Steve. He whimpered looking at Steve. Steve could tell Billy was starting to get very needy and honestly Steve was getting there too. Without hesitation Steve unbuckled Billy's belt and undid Billy's pants. Billy was quick to start doing the same to Steve.

    They sat together on the couch stripped down to their boxers. They admired each others form before Steve's lips were back on Billy's. Steve's hand went back down to its rightful place on Billy's crotch. Steve couldn't hold himself back anymore and pushed Billy down onto the couch. Billy smiled lovingly at him and brushed the side of Steve's face lightly with his hand.

    Steve didn't even know how he got so lucky. Billy was the best thing that's ever happened to him in his life. Steve has been craving Billy ever since the shower incident. He loved watching Billy crumble inside and beg. It made Steve feel powerful and he loved it.

    Steve put his fingers in Billy's mouth and once he felt they were wet enough he began fingering Billy. Billy yelped and then thrusted upwards. Steve grinned and added more fingers. Billy begged and begged for Steve's cock and finally Steve obliged. Steve's fingers quickly turned into his cock and Billy was moaning so loud Steve was sure the whole neighborhood could hear.

    Steve thrusted into Billy. He enjoyed all of the sweet noises spilling from Billy's soft lips. He bent down and kissed Billy. Steve's hand wandered its way down to Billy's cock and he began to jerk him off. The sensation Billy was feeling in that moment was pure bliss. Without a second to waste Billy came all over Steve and himself. He panted as Steve came with a loud moan.

     Billy laid there trying to catch his breathe. Steve got up and got a wet rag and cleaned himself and Billy up. Then he went over to his TV stand and started picking out some movies for them to watch. Billy just smiled because Steve was bare ass naked in the middle of the room looking at the movies he'd picked out. Billy got up and slid his boxers on. Then he got Steve's boxers and he slid them up Steve's legs. Billy stood up and kissed Steve before throwing himself back on the couch.

    They were watched the Friday the 13th movies when Billy remembered the conversation he had with Max about Dustin. Billy didn't really know how to approach the situation let alone tell Steve about it.

    "What's on your mind pretty thing?" Steve questioned moving to look at Billy.

    "Well it's just Max told me about somethings today," Billy said not letting his gaze leave the TV.

    "Like what?" Steve said sitting up now.

    "The Henderson kid claims that he is losing his best-friend and he seems to be very upset about it," Billy said.

     Steve's face changed. Billy could tell Steve felt bad for leaving his friend like that. Billy went on to tell Steve how Dustin felt betrayed because Steve wouldn't tell Dustin who he was dating. Steve mentioned that he would talk to the kid sometime this week. However Billy brought up the fact that he feels like he should be there too. Steve didn't object and the conversation ended there. They snuggled and watched horror movies for the rest of the night.