Chapter 4

💙louis P.O.V💙

The day is finally over. I can go home or wherever I want to go idk I'll go to Starbucks it's sounds good right now. I went with Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Liam didn't want to go so I went with the others. When we got there I seen sierra, Tayla, and of course Calum. Gosh I hate him he seems like he likes her but so do I. She needs to be with me not him. When we got our stuff I took a table right by sierra's. She looked over and got really nervous. Calum seemed to notice and looked in my direction and looked at sierra and tayla " come on sierra and tay were leaving" " o-ok" sierra stuttered. When they left I felt so lonely, ya sure I had the guys but still " get Lou you ok you seem spaced out?" Harry asked " ya I'm fine" " ok" was all he said and the rest if the time I was our of it. It's time to go the only girl I will ever love. I'm coming for you sierra .

🎸sierra's P.O.V🎸

Ugh it's time for another guitar lesson. I swear sometimes these things get annoying. I have them EVERY Thursday. So now here I am learning how to play "Rebel love song" by bvb [ black veil brides] it's a really awesome song and one of my favorites by them. My parents don't think I should lesson to them and so I lesson to it behind there backs. It's the only way I can. Anyway, I missed a note so my teacher stated yelling at me " THATS NOT THE NOTE YOU DID IT ALL WRONG!!!!"
"Ok sorry" dang she's so mean and my parents weren't home so I'm stuck with her for 10 more minutes. Can time go fast. When we were done she left and I went upstairs. I decided to take a shower then braid my hair. When I was out of the shower I put on my short shorts and a navy blue tank top. I braided my hair and brushed my teeth then claimed in bed and decided to watch a movie to I picked " Mocking jay part 1" best movie ever. I was about 10-20 minutes into the movie when I headed a noise down stairs. I thought it was my parents but their supposed to be working late tonight. So I went back to my movie. One minute later I heard another noise down stairs. I turned off my movie and went to see what was making that noise was. When I made it down stairs I saw the window open, I shut it and locked it. When I went to see what time it was it was 1:00 a.m. I went back upstairs and went to bed. When I was about in a beep sleep I Heard someone open my door. My room was really dark so I couldn't see but I got up and went into the closet. I heard whoever was in my room go all over and then they stopped at my closet I stared to panic when they opened the door they had a flashlight with them so if they shined it in the right place they would be able to see me. And with my luck being my luck they saw me. When I looked at who it was i seen Louise. I stared screaming so he put a cloth over my mouth and the last thing I heard before I passed out was Louise say " sleep tight love"