Chapter 9

Louis p.o.v

When I got home sierra was still sleeping. When I went over to her I seen that she kicked the blankets off her so I put them back on her. After I did that I wanted to get her some stuff from her old room so her new room felt like an actual room. I got in my car and it took me about 10 minutes to drive to her old house. I went in the back yard cause that's were her room window was and claimed through the window. I got her pillows, stuff animal of a bunny, her baby blankets, some of her dads shirts from that she had in her dresser that fit her like a nightgown, and some of her other clothes but there was one thing, or two, that caught my eyes. I seen baby pitchers of her and her sister together and her mom and dad. There was one when she was a baby dressed as a dalmation and her sister was a cat, on the back it said sierra's first Halloween. I grabbed some more pitchers and a dress that also caught my eye. She never wears dresses so that was a surprise. After I got somemore things I went back to my car and was driving down the street just as I seen be parents pull into their driveway. I got lucky, I thought. When I got back home sierra was new awake and making something to eat. " hey you hungry and what's in the bags?" sierra asked. " first i am hungry and second i got some of your stuff. Also you look cute as a dalmation. " I said to her with a smirk and she started blushing. " oh gosh you seen that?" " ya and I think you should dress like that again." I said. She keep blush. Dang she's so cute when she does that. " I had no chose." she said laughing. I laughed and started making lunch. When she was doing this i went to her room and put her stuff on her bed. Tomorrow im gonna paint her room. When I was done I went downstairs and watched t.v. tell sierra called me telling me lunch was ready. We ate grilled cheese and watched t.v. I got bored with the channel we were watching and turned on the news. " police are still looking for 16 year old sierra. She's been missing for a week now and her parents are devastated here is her mom. " " sierra if your watching this please come home we need you your sister needs you. Please come home." now its time for her dad. I knew that this was gonna be the hardest for her cause her and her dad were the closest. "Baby boo please come home we all really miss you. I miss my baby booper. I miss our little talks and taking you to work. Please come home." when he finished her was crying. I looked over at sierra and seen that she was crying to. I turned off the t.v. and took sierra up to my room to let her sleep. When I had her almost asleep she looked at the closet " shut the closet door please I can't sleep with it open." I gave her a confused look and went and closed the closet. Well some day this was.