Chapter 6

[pic of Seth on the slide]

🐦louis P.O.V🐦
God dam it Seth's here. If he sees sierra then he'll want to take her away from me. " What do you want Seth" he just laughed. He laughed at me now I'm not in the best mood anymore " we'll Louise I just wanted to see how you were doing is that so bad?" " Yes Seth that is bad now if you don't mind could you get out" I asked/ demanded. " But I don't want to go I'll just go upstairs and look around." At this my eyes widened sierra was upstairs. I hope she's hiding. Before I could stop him he was on the last step going up the stairs. I ran up the stair just to hear a scream. Oh shit

😜sierra's P.O.V😜
I was sitting on the floor scared out of my mind. When I was about to get up the door opened and I thought it was louis but it wasn't. This person had darker hair then louis did. I held my breath not wanting for him to see me. He looked really scary but cute at the same time but not as cute as louis. Wait WHAT I did NOT just think that. Anyways he was looking around the room then his eyes landed on me. He stared waking over to me and grabbed my arm really hard I screamed. " Shut the fuck up." I didn't I keep yelling at him to let me go but his grip only tightened on my arm. " Seth let her go now!" " I don't think I will she's very pretty. Who is she?" This Seth guy ask louis. " My girlfriend now let her go!" Did he just call me his girlfriend. Whatever he probably just said that so the Seth person would let me go. " oh so she's your girlfriend? We'll your a lucky one louis." He finally let go. " Now get your ass of here!" Louis said as he hugged me. " Ok. Bye sierra it was nice meeting you I'll see you some time soon." He winked at me and walked out and left the house. " Um.... You might want to go to bed here let me show your our room." Whoa whoa whoa did he just say our room? Whatever I'm tired all I want todo is sleep. Louis showed me our room and right away I feel on the bed and I heard louis laugh. " We'll looks like someone's tired." That was the last thing I heard before drifting into a deep sleep.

😈 Seth's P.O.V😈
When I seen sierra I felt that I needed to take her away from louis to get to him. I hate him so much. He took away what was the most important thing in my life. It's my turn now. He's gonna get it. 😈😈😈😈