Chapter 8

Cross's P.O.V

The first time I saw love in sierras eyes was when we went to Elich gardens.

FLASHBACK

" Come on sierra it will be fun." Tayla begged. Everyone was gonna go on a ride to were u shoot this target in this dark room and it was one of the more Halloween rides. " I have no one to ride with so no." Sierra said. This is my chance. " I'll go with sierra." I said. Calum was about to protest about something when he shut his mouth. I wonder what that was about. " Ok" sierra said. We all got on the ride and I was so close to sierra. We started and I could tell she was already scared. She's never liked the dark that much. When the first " scary" part came up sierra screamed and graded my hand. I could tell I was blushing. SHE WAS HOLDING MY HAND!!!! She held my hand tell the lights came on and when they did she looked at me and we stared into each others eyes tell I lend in and kissed her. She kissed back then the lights went off again and she whispered to were I could almost not hear her " my first kiss."

END OF FLASHBACK

I seen love in her eyes at that time. I would do anything to see the love in her eyes again and to know it was for me

Sierra's P.O.V.

When I woke up louis was right beside me an she was sleeping to. I poked his face and he started started stirring in his sleep. " Louis wake up." I said. " Nooooo I want to sleep." he said. He's so stubborn. " I don't care wake up I'm hungry and I want your pancakes." I said whining. " Fine." Louis said. " YAAAAAAAAAAY" I said. I love his pancakes. When he was done making them I hurried and grabbed 3. That's the most I could eat and on the other hand louis ate 4. " So louis I was wondering...... can I have a new room I don't think the other one is fitting you know." I said I was nervous for his response. "If that's what you want then I guess you have a new room." did he really just say that without getting mad? Well I guess he did. Awesome. " so can we start decorating my room tomorrow?" I asked louis. " sure if you want to" yes. After that we ate our pancakes and I started to look at the colors that I want my room to be. In was stuck between a navy blue and black so I asked louis " hey Lou what color should I do black or navy blue?" I asked. " do black." was he simple response. Well black it is then. When I was done with all the room stuff i was getting a little tired. I went and laid down on the coach. I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow that was on it. I felt a blanket be put on me and with that i went in a deep sleep.

Louis p.o.v

When she went to sleep i decided to go and get the paint. I left her a note that said " ill be back in a in little i went to go get the paint for your room
Love louis

With the note being placed on the conter I went to go get the paint. When I got to home depote I went to the paint part of the store. When I went to look at the black I mentily cursed myself. I seen harry and obviously he seen me." hey Lou what you down here?" harry asked me. Well I can't tell him the truth now can i. " I came to get paint am gonna paint my mom wants to paint the living-room. " I say hopping he'll leave now. " oh ok well ill let you go then. Oh did you here that sierra went missing?" he asked me. Shit. I thought to myself people already know she's gone. " um ya I think well I got to go see you at school." I say and walk off. I buy the paint and leave as quick as possible.