ALL THAT MATTERS

Sidharth shukla was not the man who will listen to anyone speak unless he asked them to.His my way or highway attitude was very well known in the bb house.You would think that will make it difficult for people to connect with him.
Well yea..it did,but you know there are always some people who will force you out of your shell and make you do things you never would have done otherwise.

For him in this house SHEHNAZ was one such name.He was asked one too many times to speak about the dynamics he has with her but he always played it cool.
"No one needs to know my business"
Sidharth was always loved,pampered and taken care by her and he enjoyed her company a lot...

But love nooooo...that was something he steered clear from years ago.
When you live in industry for as long as he has,you see clearly that people only want you at your best and can't handle the worst of you...and he was done trying to make it work.

Although he respected the feelings sana had for him but he believed she feels this way because of her need for constant attention and also because she is too young to know about love...it will change once she goes out,sees 100's of men competing for her love..i mean he was not going to tell her that but he was not going to give her false hopes as well or so he thought.

This topic has always created a clash between them,because he was a man of few words and sana ...my god sana wanted nothing but words....He knew this was going to create an issue ,he just didn't know when and how big of a problem it will be.

It was night and everyone was about to go to sleep ,sid was ready to go to bed but he noticed shehnaz was nowhere to be seen.

"Oye moti...kahan hai tu"he shouted but got no response.

He asked arti"oye arti...sana ko dekha kya kaha hai"

Han washroom wale bed pe hai...upset lg ri thi.

Sid got confused"Din mein theek thi yar....abhi kya hua...mast baithi thi vishal in log k sath,main paras mahira k sath tha...ajeeb baat hai"

With that he went inside and arti was right indeed..sana was staring at the ceiling with dead blank eyes.

There were very few moments in a day where she was this quiet and even though he loved them...this is not how he wanted her.

Sid sitting next to her on bed"baby....kya hua ,yahan kyun so ri hai"

Sana looked at him and looked back at the ceiling "bas aise hi sidharth,tu so ja ...aaj idr hi sone ka man hai mera"

Sid even though was in no mood to start the drama..tried one more time to convince her "yar plz chal na yar...pka mat na yar..meko neend aa ri hai..akele ni sona mujhe"

Sana looked at him longingly and before he can even ask what is wrong broke into tears
"Sii..sid....sidharth yahan sbko aisa kyun lgta hai k meko unse problem hai"

Sid-kisne bola aisa darling teko....bta mujhe hua kya hai bol toh sahi.

Sana-while hicupping..."main na..abhi bahar baithi thi vishal unke sath...paras thodi der k liye andar aaya..maine aise hi mazak mein bola k jab dekh tb usse chipka rehta hai..idr bi baith jaya kar..lyk waise hi bola tha maine"

She continued "wo kehta ...nahi akela ni chodta usko....kisi aur se set ho jayegi...maine has k bola k fir bharosa ni hai uspe toh chod de usey...

Bas itni si baat boli..kehta tu toh chahti yahi hai..mere peche pdi hai..hume alag karegi ..blah blah blah"
She finished and started sobbing again.

Sidharth although was trying hard to get her to stop crying...but was angry on her.
He thought (paras ki baat pe itna ro hi hai...k bed bhi change kar liya...wah kya pyar hai)