DIL KO LAKH CHILLANE DIJIYE...JO AAPKA NAHI USEY JANE DIJIYE

An ff about the day when MSK was offered to sana in the bb house.
This is just an emotional one. Less facts more imagination!!!
.
.
.

Sidharth was finally in a place where he was looking at everything a bit calmer.....may be because it was finale week...may be because he was tired of keeping it all together and pretending like everything is okay.
Shehnaz on the other hand was opposite....this week was not at all kind on her.She was worried of sid leaving her and moving on with his life....it scared her a lot...she ofcourse wanted to tell him about how she feels but what good will it do?Can she ever put in words what she was feeling?

This was going downhill..one was feeling too much too fast,the other was even more silent than before.
Sana kept asking him stupid questions like
"Tu bahar jake milega na mujhe"?
"Phone uthyega na tu mera"?
"Mujhe bhool toh ni jayega na"
And the one he hated the most
"You will miss me right "?
What kind of a stupid question was that....ofcourse he will miss her..more than she will ever know.

Anyhow.....everything was fine...until this morning.
Today sana and paras were approached by the colors team for a show.It was a swayamwar show with the idea of guys and girls coming to court them for marriage.

Sana was discussing this with sid right now on the sofa in the garden.

Sana-Sidhaaarth bol na yar kya karun kuch smj ni aa raha.....itna bda channel hai...aur pehla show hai mera ..pagal ho jaungi main aise toh.

Sid-Tumhara decision hai baby...tum btao tum kya soch ri ho.

Can he be selfish here and tell her not to do something so big just because it doesn't sit right with him?

No he can't,mostly because if he tells her not to do it....then it becomes his duty to clearly annouce his feelings for her.
She is signing a show under colors....this means a lot of money and not just money....it means a platform for her to grow her connections.
Sid wanted to sound confident but in reality he was equally confused about it.
She obviously values him enough to ask him first.

He tried being the nice guy here
"Dekho shehnaz proposal is really good..i mean its a lot of money and dekha jaye toh tera phla show hai....colors channel se break milna is a big deal,only thing i would say is k tu kahin exhaust na ho jaye.....time nahi milega tujhe...ghoomne firne ka ya enjoy karne ka zyada ...toh ye soch ke karna jo karegi"

Sana just gave a hmm and closed her eyes.
He said what she knew he would say,but why was she disappointed?
What exactly she expected ....k sid kahega
"Nahi shehnaz...tum sirf meri ho..yahan se nikalte hi hum shadi kar lenge"

She isn't that delusional..yet. This man doesn't says i love you on camera..he was not going to stop her from doing anything,not here atleast.

It will not matter to him.
She stood up and excused herself.
Sid kept sitting there and thinking what to do now?

It was a mess really....everything was a mess.
He was battling constantly his better sense of judgment that was telling him to let sana do a show under such a big banner and not be unfair...and ignore his selfish heart that wanted her to reject the offer without asking him.

Paras on the other hand was having no trouble, the moment he got the proposal he didn't even take a second to think about it and he immediately said yes.

He signed the contract instantly.

Oh how we wish things were as simple for shehnaz as they were for Paras.
But for sana all this hard earned love and respect was a big responsibility to handle and,it is very easy to lose fans as much as it is difficult to earn them. She was already on the verge of having a mental breakdown because of the fact that it's been really a very stressful week for her and now there is this life changing opportunity in front of her...she has no idea what to do.