JO TUM NA HO....RAHENGE HUM NAHI

This morning bought along with her....lots of anxiety and stress.
Because it was supposed to be the evection day today.
Salman Khan was about to be on the screen in the house in few hours and everyone was running around here and there to get ready for the day.

As for Sidharth and Shehnaz they both were sitting together but still not talking properly. Shehnaz's health was still very sensitive.
She was not feeling up to the mark ever since yesterday.
She was talking really low and not having as much fun .Sid did not mind her talking less but her health was really becoming a concern for him also.
As for the evection, he was not worried .
He was never worried ....shehnaz can never be evicted I mean of course she can be but if the other people like Aarti and Vishal and Mahira are in the race there is no chance even though arti has been saved because of his said efforts...he still believed that sana can't go.
If you are thinking that everything is fine because he saved Aarti..... and Shehnaz forgot about it that was not the case.
Ever since they have kind of patched things up that night.....Shehnaz has not really been talking to him about the whole saving thing.She was totally avoiding the conversation which clearly meant one thing it was a classic case of deflection.

Sidharth had his reasons for not saving Shehnaz and he was very clear about them.
Only problem was where he thinks from logic, game and people's point of view.....Shehnaz was all heart.
She will never understand strategies she will never understand reality television and for sure she will never understand why he was doing all of this.
I mean people judge him all the time.
He has been questioned so many times for not saving Shehnaz yet people forget such simple detail...if he was really trying to put Aarti over Shehnaz why would he do so much for her.

He could clearly do the same things for arti in the house and in the game but people never understood that Shehnaz was never sid's game.

She was never his competition.He never looked at her and thought I need to do something against her....but arti was different.
Sidharth looked at her like a player,and he knew that she constantly needs support,there were ofcourse other reasons, but what he least expected from people was to look at his behaviour towards both of them and not judge him on the basis of nominations....because it is clearly visible that he prefers Sana over aarti in any kind of situation any day except in the game.

Sana-Sidharth mere na bdi bechani si ho ri hai....aisa lg ra hai jaise na kuch hoga...kuch bura type.

Sid-Arey yar...tujhe dar mein lgta hai hamesha aisa ...aisa kuch nahi hai par.Pagal aurat...tu apne fever pe dhyan de plz...do din ho gye hain uth bhi ni paa ri hai bistar se.
He was worried about her,she was not getting any better.

The dresses came and because sana had no energy left..she asked sid to pick one for her.
Sana-Sidhaaarth....le aa na yar jo tu layega wahi pehan lungi fir baki rashmi ko bolti hun.

Sid-heavy sighing....baby main yahan poora din shorts mein pda rehta hun..kya tu mujhse choose krwa ri hai ye sb...mujhe kya smj aayega

Sana smiled and said"smj toh tujhe main bhi ni aati...fir bhi sath hai na mere"😚

Sid laughed at this...what was he thinking..he cannot win in this. He happily obliged and stood up from there to go get Shehnaz something to wear for the evening.
Sid took his sweet time choosing what he thought would look best on her but then suddenly he remembered what he was going to wear today and it was Indo western but white and he thought of a perfect picture and realised that red goes really well with white and amongst all the options that were there available, he liked the red dress the best.
Not to mention Shehnaz looks really good in red.
He decided on that dress and went inside with that and showed it to Shehnaz.

Sid-Baby....red pehnegi??Mujhe acha lg ra hai red...tu pyari lagegi isme bahut.Wear this.

Sana saw what he was showing her and smiled.She has chosen the same dress when he was sleeping.