two.

the girls were giggling while walking through the corridors on their way to the locker.

"this is new right?" hyunjin asked but heejin just stared at her with confusion. hyun chuckled when she saw the other's confused. "i meant the locker. we didn't have these last school year."

heej gasped when she realized what hyun meant. "yeah.. they only decided to install these lockers because the lower grades' parents complained about it." heej said.

they both shared because other than their books, they don't have anything to put on. they both didn't mind as it would be convenient for them since the total of lockers available on the high school ground ain't enough for the students.

"since you know.. you went from section c to section b. how was your experience?" heej asked.

hyun answered with a smile saying, "it's fine. i mean, it's a bit better when i was at the other section but at least i can be updated with what’s happening to you guys." she shrugged. they felt bad for hyunjin for being outdated since she's keeping up with the unusual environment. gladly, she made some friends and managed to achieve honors.

they walked to the canteen and saw a bunch of people hanging out there. It wasn't common for their age to bring snacks from home since it's 'old school' regardless that it's indeed convenient.

"you brought snacks?" heejin asked while they were scanning a few students at the line in front of the stall, that they might know or not.

hyunjin shooked her head and said, "we only have a little amount of snacks at our house. i am not sure how long will those last but i think it won't be enough since i ate a lot when i am at home." heejin nodded while agreeing with her bestfriend. they are both foodies but still managed to have a fit and slim body that others will envy. it isn't their fault for being athletic and cooperative for their school’s shows.

"ours also.. i want to buy dumplings- there it is! if you wanna buy something, go ahead and buy. we'll meet at our classroom later!~" heejin waved at her friend then ran to the store where dimsum can be find.

hyunjin looked around then went to the other side where Heejin went. she hung her head low and viewed the tiles that's shining at one's eyes. it helps her to be entertained when she's alone.

on the other hand, there's this lad, rushing through the ground floor where most students can be located.

he was pacing through the crowds of people at the cafeteria. breathing heavily, he scanned through some pupils that may or may not seemed to be familiar to him.

their cafeteria is large, but the students won't fail to its size. they may say, 'the bigger the vafeteria, the more students will buy'.

"fuck jaemin.. where the bloody hell are you?" jeno mumbled. he wished that he can find the younger now. forgot to mention, his vision is also messing up with him now since he forgot to bring his contact lenses. and even wearing lenses or specs, none's better to be used right now since his vision is messing him right now.

jeno bumped into his friends and acquaintances, even teachers and seniors. he sighed heavily when he can't find his friend. his vision got a bit blurry because of exhaustion.

almost all seats at cafeteria were being occupied by others. he spotted one vacant seat and it was beside the window. he stared at it while going for it. the carefulness of the young lad was now gone. gladly, the others gave Jeno a way but there was one girl who he bumped into.

It was kim hyunjin, his classmate and seatmate. he always thought of her resembling a cat and gives off visuals that made boys mesmerize.

he looked at the girl he bumped into. he was surprised and caught off guard when he saw the painful expression hyunjin was wearing. but eventually was transformed into a sincere smile full of apology.

"i'm really sorry." he apologized, rubbing his nape.

"i'm fine. no need to say sorry, jeno. in fact, i was about to get bread there. wanna join me?" she chuckled and invited the lad to her journey on getting bread.

both laughed and decided to accompany each other. they kept a little distance between them while chatting.

[an]
i’m trying to avoid them stuttering jabxhsbshshshshsh.