five.

days passed and hyunjin have befriended her classmates however didn’t talk to them much. they already exchanged numbers and planned to hang out soon. for heejin, she doesn’t need to befriend them since they are already classmates with the others at the first year of middle school.

as of now, hyunjin is busy chatting with heejin and hyejoo. she would casually greet her classmates if she saw them and that’s her habit everyday but would be interrupted when jeno appeared at her sight. she doesn’t know why but the lad had already an effect on him.

they were unexpectedly fine at their last interaction. well, hyunjin is quite glad that jeno arrived last together with his friend, jaemin. they’re both not counted as late. when hyunjin felt their presence, she just pretends to be busy and continues chatting with her friends.

hyunjin is checking her feed at instagram. she is still listening and nod to whatever her friends said. she would also drop a random topic if she felt that they are running out of ideas, while the other side is also chatting with his friends.

she stops checking her feed when she got bored and realized that she didn’t need to pretend to be busy at all since Jeno would not notice her behavior. but boy, she is wrong. hyunjin’s attention was caught by the notification at her phone, said: ljj.eno now started following you. hyunjin finds it weird when he successfully found her account, but she still followed him back.

she looks up and scans her vision in front of her but failed when she didn’t saw him. when she turned around at his seat, she saw him chatting with jaemin. she was about to return her attention to heejin and hyejoo that are both talking to each other at the moment, but she made an eye contact with jeno that’s smirking at her right now.