Kim Jongdae (happy)part 2

Chen's Pov
As I got to the military I wore my military clothes and hat then I went to my group of army. We have to fight Vietnam today and months later we get to go home. I hope Y.n and Xhen is ok without me and I don't want to die I want to live. I must not die I must live for my wife and my son Xhen I must. I can't die I can't leave them alone not without me Xhen is not gonna have a father and Y.n is not gonna have a husband to love and to protect her.
End Pov
-Skipped to months later-
I finally survived the military and now I got to go home to see Xhen and Y.n. And since it's my birthday I get to go home I can't wait to see Y.n and Xhen today.
-3 hours later-
I finally got home and now I am going to the hospital to see Y.n and Xhen. As I got to the hospital I went to the front desk and asked the nurse and said," Nurse do you know Y.n y/l/n is." The nurse said," She's in room 14 go straight and turn right." I thanked her and went to Y.n's room. As I got to Y.n's room I opened the door and I saw Y.n with Xhen in her hand. She saw me and said,"CHEN YOU CAME BACK!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND I LOVE YOU!" I said," Thank you Y.n I love you too. Thank you for having Xhen on my birthday. I will love to share a wonderful birthday with my son. One day he'll be just like me and may I hold Xhen please Y.n." I said," Ne yeobo." I handed Chen the baby and he said," Xhen you look just like me and your mother. I'm so happy you came on this day because it's my birthday and this is what I ever wanted for my birthday is to have you born the same day I was born on. I love you Xhen I'm your daddy and this is your mommy welcome to the world my son. Ill teach you many things and you can just be like me and your mother and I will take care of you. We love you so much son. I appreciate for you to be born and thank you for coming into my life I love you so much my son together we will have fun as a beautiful family member and you'll be so happy to see your uncles too you guys will be great friends with each other." Then Chen hugged me while holding Xhen. He said," Thank you for the present I love it. Thank you Y.n for having Xhen on my birthday JIGIYA thank you so much." I said," Your welcome Chen I'm so happy that you came back." Chen handed back Xhen to me and then the members came and said," Congrats Y.n and Chen. We're so happy for you guys and can we see Xhen please." I said," Sure." Then I handed to D.O and he said," Xhen is so precious and cute he has everything of Chen and the eyes look just like yours Y.n." I said," Yeah it does I'm so luck to have him." The members said," Hi Xhen its us your uncles our names are Chanyeol, Suho, Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, D.O, Xiumin, Kai, and Lay. We love you Xhen we will be happy to play with you when you're older. We are here if you need anything else." They gave me back Xhen and said," Chen, Y.n can we stay at your house." We both said," Yeah as long as you want." They hugged us and they said," Happy birthday Chen may your wishes come true." Chen said," Thanks guys and my wish already came true." They said," Really? What's your wish." Chen laughed and said," To be back here to see Xhen and Y.n." They said," Not us." Chen said," You guys too." They said," I thought you didn't want to see us anymore." Chen said," No I miss you guys so much I came here to stay forever and to take care of Y.n and Xhen." The members said," Oh ok." Then the members went to our house and waited for Chen and I to come home with Xhen. As Chen and I got home we opened the door and we saw the members sitting in the couch watching TV and I said," May you guys put the TV low because it might hurt Xhen's ears you know that Xhen might not hear things so turn it low please." They said," Yes Y.n." Then they turn the TV lower I said,"Thank you guys." The members said," Your welcome Y.n." Then Chen and I sat on the couch with D.O and Baekhyun. As we were watching a movie Xhen started crying and Chen and I said," Its ok Xhen mommy and daddy's here." Then I give Xhen a bottle and he fell asleep on me. I smiled and Chen hugged me and said," I love you so much Y.n we are not going to be apart ever again." I smiled and said," I hope not hehe." As the movie was over Xhen opened his eyes and I said," Hi Xhen its me your mommy and this is your daddy Chen." I gave Xhen to Chen and he said," Hi Xhen I'm your daddy." Then Chen gave it to D.O then everyone saw Xhen and Xhen was so happy to see his uncles and they introduced themselves to Xhen. They said," We are your uncles this is Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, Kris, Tao, D.O, Lay, and this is Chanyeol. We are all your uncles and we are so happy to have you as a nephew. We love you with all our hearts and so does your mommy and daddy." Then we all went to sleep. The members shared 2 rooms together 6 in another room and 6 in another. Chen and I shared beds and even Xhen has his own little bed it's so adorable.
-Midnight-
It was 12:00pm and Xhen was crying so I got up and walked to Xhen's crib and sang him Best luck by his daddy. He loves his daddy's song Best luck so I sing it to him everyday and night just for him to sleep. Then Chen woke up and said," Y.n why are you up and why are you singing my song?" I giggled and said,"Xhen cried so I woke up and by the way Xhen loves your song Best luck. He falls to sleep very easily when you and I sing it he falls asleep fast. Chen got up and walked to Xhen's bed and we both sang Best luck together. Chen said," I think he loves my song hehe. I love you Y.n and Xhen." Then Chen and I went to sleep together while Chenheld me on the waist and he pulled me closer to him. I feel more secure close to my husband hehe I love you Chen and Xhen. Mommy loves you and daddy so much I'm here for you guys and if you guys need anything I'm there to help you guys out wherever you guys are I'm there with you guys.