Kim Minseok (Please come back i need you)

Five years after your wedding with Xiumin. Your mom called and you had to move away from Xiumin. You were sad that you have to move away to (wherever your bias is). You don't want to be with (your bias from EXO) you want to stay with Xiumin because you were husband and wife. You wrote a letter to Xiumin then you packed your things and left to the airport to (where your bias from EXO) lives.
-2 hours later-
Xiumin got home from work and he said," Y.n! Y.n! Where are you. Y.n?" He searched for you everywhere but he didn't see you but all he saw on your place is your letter you wrote him before you left to the airport he picked the letter up and read it. It said,"
Dear Xiumin,
When you read this letter I am gone I'm not with you anymore I'm sorry Xiumin but my mother just called me and I have to marry (your bias from EXO) today. But I'll always remember you by a memory, a dream, and more. I love you so much. Till we meet again..Please move on don't forget about me ok Minseok. See you soon. Goodbye my love thank you for being my first love, and my last love. Take care of yourself for me don't get hurt.
Love your wifey,
❤️Y.n y/l/n❤️"
Xiumin's Pov
As I was done reading Y.n's letter I cried and said," Please come back I need you. You are my everything. Are you gonna come back to me ever again? Please do what would I do without you. I NEED YOU Y.N!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS I WILL!!" Then I went to SM entertainment and told my members about Y.n.