Park Chanyeol (my baby i'm sorry but let go of me forever)

Y.n's Pov
One month has already passed and Chanyeol isn't home yet I had been waiting for him to come home where is he? Is he with girls again? I hope he's ok I hadn't received a text message or a call from him. Whenever I call him he won't pick up his phone. Channie please be ok I'm worried about you. Come home safe and sound ok. I decided to call him to see if he's ok.
*Phone call*
Y.n-Hey Chanyeol its me Y.n your wife. I just want to know where are you at and are you ok call me back when you have the chance ok I'm worried about you Chanyeol come home soon love you
*End call*
Chanyeol's Pov
As I was having fun at the bar with the members my phone ranged and I pick up my phone and I opened my phone. I saw the voicemail and it was from Y.n. So I clicked it and she said," Hey Chanyeol it's me Y.n your wife. I just want you to know where are you at and are you ok call me back when you got the chance ok I'm worried about you Chanyeol come home soon love you." As I heard Y.n's voice I was worried I rushed back home and the members said," Where *hic* are you going *hic* Chanyeol." The members are really drunk so I said," I'm going home Y.n needs me now come on I'll take you guys to my house." Then I took the members to my house and as we got there the members knocked on the door and Y.n opened the door. She saw me and said," Chanyeol your ok. Where've you been this whole day." I said," I was at the bar with the members you see." I pointed at the members as they came stumbling in my home. Y.n let us inside and we both took care of the members together. It was 12:59pm since we got to go to sleep. We were both tired so we went upstairs and into our bedroom and slept together on the bed.
-The next day-
The members woke up and so did Y.n and I we were cooking breakfast for everyone. The members looked around and said," Why are we at Chanyeol and Y.n's house." I said," I brought you guys here idiots." I started laughing and they said," Oh and Stop laughing at us." Y.n came in the kitchen and saw the members as she saw (your bias from EXO) she blushed. Y.n had loved (your bias from EXO) a lot and I noticed. So today I'll have to break up with her be to found someone else yesterday at the bar. As we all ate breakfast together I dragged Y.n and we both went in our room and said," Y.n lets break up move on without me I'll be fine ok don't worry." Y.n said," Why OPPA." I said," I found someone else already so move on with (your bias from EXO) ok I love you I got to go bye." Then Y.n said," Ok goodbye Chanyeol take care I love you so much."