Chapter 46

"I'm surprised you're not throwing up this time." Dave chuckles at me while we walk up to the sh1tty house some regular paying costumer named Annie is waiting in for her fix.

               I feel like I'm fvcking transparent, carrying some low class drugs in my pocket so a certain fat as$ answering the door will be able to pay up for a product she claims she can't help but buy.

               Dad's loaded with better merchandise than this.   But why sell top prod to a person only able to afford cheap sh1t?

               Not 5 minutes later after hearing her trip all over her words around Dave, so disgustingly obvious that she's hot for him, and she's trying to choke me to death because I said what was on my mind.

               Damm it...

               I wonder what Raven would think.

_____________

               She'd think that...

_____________

               I should've worn my hoody more. That guy recognized me from Annie chicks place, dealing and giving out whatever Dave told me to.

               I'm glad, for once that I'm famous, so Rae might think it's my status that's attracting weird as$holes like that homeless prick and not my...illegal acts.

               2 seconds walking on the public street and that guy cornered both of us, pointing me out, about ready to demand some weed or meth or whatever it is he thought I was carrying around.

               Rae could've gotten hurt.

               And it would have been my fault. But I can't leave her. Not again.

               I just don't know what to do...

_____________

               I knew what I SHOULD'VE done...but didn't.

_____________

               Rae saw me. We were having a really good fvcking time, pretty much our first date, not just this time around, but also last time, laughing, kissing, just being around each other, making every single douche bag envious of us...and it all crashed when I saw my dad at that damm fountain, looking for me.

               I didn't think he saw Raven, and I know she didn't see  him, so I sent her away for some hot chocolate I didn't really give a fvck to drink, when I went to him, and he handed me a black bag, in public, ordering me to sell the entire load of multiple shoot ups later with Dave before the night was out.

               That greedy fvcker...

               I handed it back to him saying I was busy and would catch up with his little errand boy later...

               I felt like I was going to die from a heart attack.

               I was going to tell her later what was going on, but she saw her cheap as$ funiture and I lost my nerve after she ran off to homey up her pathetic apartment.

_____________

               I didn't think anything about it before. Doing this stupid sh1t. Whatever my dad instructed me to do; I had to go around in that truck with Dave while he kept sneering and blowing smoke in the front seat to do it. I didn't care one way or another...I mean, I sort of did.