chapter 1

Reid was watching the new girl as she walked by. She was wearing a pencil skirt and a nice top that when with it. Reid smiled a bit as the young female that was about a year or two younger then him. "Your Spencer Reid right?" She asked him.

"Yes thats... That is me." the brown haired male said. "Your mail got mixed in with mine. I came to give it to you." She said to him as she handed to him with a smile on her face. "Thank you very much. You didn't have to do that... I never got your name." He said to her.

"Special agent Y/n L/n." She said to him. "Thats a beutiful name." Reid said to her. "Well it was nice to meet you Dr Reid but I have to go meet my team for drinks " She said before walking away from him.

The team was watching the young doctor. "He is not going to get with her." Derek said to them as he when to be breft on the case. "Come on give him a chance. You never know." Garcia said and Rossi agreed with her. "Give him a break Morgan." JJ said.

"Ok lets do this if he does not get the girl with in a year or less then I will not pick on him and give you fifty bucks each if not I keep doing it and I get fifty bucks." Derek said and they nodded at him.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone was on the jet. Reid was sitting on the couch on the jet as they when over everything before landing. "There are Roman numerals on the arms of the victims. There are only the roman numerals 5, 8, and 10. There are more victims." Reid said.