chapter 11

(Just to let you know I am not a damn doctor and I know nothing about medical stuff that can save people's life. Some of this stuff is off of google)

The team rushed into the hospital waiting room. "What happened?" Hotch asked as he walked over to Reid. "Y/n had a convulsive seizure." Reid said. "Convulsive seizure?" JJ asked. "A Convulsive seizure or epileptic seizure. It is basicly where body muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in uncontrolled actions of the body...." He muttered.

".... These seizures used to be called "grand mal" seizures." He said. "What are some of the causes?" Derek asked him. "Epilepsy, Brain trauma, Encephalitis, Meningitis, Febrile seizure, Sepsisl, Brain tumor, Stroke and more." Reid said to them.

Reid sighed a bit as he ran his hand throw his hair as they wanted in to see if Y/n was ok. They where worried about her. She was apart of the family. Soon the doctor came in. "Hello I am Dr.Blaze. I'm miss L/n's doctore. She is doing just fine. We gave her some medsion and she will be fine to leave soon."

~6 months later~

Y/n was with Reid. It was their day off and they where watching Docter who. Sun was sitting next to Reid and moon being a mommies boy sat on y/n's lap. Y/n had her head on Reids shoulder. Reid smiled abit as they watched the movie. "I'm glad your ok." Reid said softly.