chapter 6

A week later Spencer had taken Y/n out on a date. Spencer smiled as he held the smaller females hand. "Beautiful girls all over the world. I could be chasing but my time would be wasted. They got nothin' on you baby." He sas he held her close.

Y/n smiled a bit as she put her arms around him. Before she could respond their phones ran. "Looks like we need to go into the office." Reid had said making Y/n nod. The thing is Y/n was being moved into Reid's unit and more importantly on his team.

The two took different cars and got there at diffrent times. Reid had walked throw the ballpen and to the meeting where every one was at. "Hey sorry I'm late." Reid said as he sat down. "Why where you late pretty bo" Morgan asked. "Your mom." Reid had said.

"Reid is getting better at this back and forth Morgan." JJ said with a smile on her face. "Ok everyone. Quiet down there is someone that I would like you to meet." Hotch said to the team. They all looked over at the taller male.

"I want you to treat her like she is one of us." Hotch said as he looked up from a file that was in his hand. "I would like you all to meet SSA Y/n L/n." Hotch said as the hazul eyed female walked into the room. "Hi." She said to everyone with a smile.

"Nice to meet pretty boy's girl." Morgan said. "I don't like you. Your just..... out there." The female said to him as she crossed her arms. "Well then." Morgan had said. "Wow your so pretty." Penelope said as she when up to the female to hug her but she backed away. "I don't hug."