Chapter 26: Gifts

Yoongi's P.O.V

Yoongs 😬
Hey Hobi, you busy?

Hobi💚
No, I'm surprised you're up this early

Yoongs😬
Yeah yeah shut up. Can you come with
me to the mall?

Hobi 💚
Uh, yeah sure. What time?

Yoongs😬
In a little, I'll pick you up in 15

Hobi 💚
Okay I'll see you then.

I get up out of bed and get dressed, I'm dressed in a jean jacket with a white tang top black jeans and white shoes. I look at the time and grab my keys, I walk out the front door and look at Taes door, "I'm coming baby" I sigh to myself then go to my car.

I have to look up directions to Hoseoks house because I've only been there once, not counting the time I almost died. I follow the directions and get the his house in 10 minutes. *knock knock* I knock on the door waiting for Jungkook or Hobi, "Hello?" Jungkook answers the door, we blush at each other "Hey where's Hobi?" I ask looking away, "Hobi!!!!" Jungkook yells, "He's coming." I smile and Jungkook leaves.

Third Person P.O.V

Hobi comes to the door putting on his other shoe, "Hey sorry." He says putting his foot down, "It's fine, now hurry up." Yoongi grabs his wrist and pulls him like Jimin did to Yoongi. He laughs and we get into the car, "Awwwwwww!! I can't wait!!!" Hobi squeals grabbing Yoongi's hand cheering. Yoongi laughs and puts his hand back onto the wheel.

"What dog did you say?" Yoongi asks, "a Pomeranian!" Hobi smiles and grabs his phone, "Look here's Tae with the dog." Hobi shows Yoongi a video of Tae holding the puppy, Yoongi sighs, "Hopefully he takes me back..." Yoongi starts tearing up, "What if I went to far this time... what if he already is trying to move one." Hobi puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung, calm down. It's okay, I'm sure he's going to love you even more then he did, even if you don't come with the dog." Yoongi takes a deep breath then nods, "Right." Yoongi says parking. They get out of the car and Hoseok sees the ice cream parlor, "Yoongi hyung can we get ice cream, please!!!!" Hobi yells the last part.

"Aye, fine." They walk over and get ice cream the walk over to the pet store, "So which one was it?" Yoongi asks looking around for a small puppy, Hobi looks around too, "There he is!!" Hobi smiles and runs over to the glass box full of newspaper shreds, some dog toys, and of course the dog, Yoongi walks over to the dog cage and smiles at the yapping dog, "He's so cute!" Yoongi smiles getting the lady over to him.

"Hello, would you like to see this one?" The store lady asked, "Yeah!!" Hobi yelled before Yoongi could say anything, the lady went to the back to grab the dog, she brings it back to Yoongi and Hoseok, Hoseok grabs the dog and instantly starts petting it and playing with it. "Uh ma'am!" Yoongi yells getting the lady's attention again as she walks away.

"Yes?" She asks, "I would like to adopt this dog please." Yoongi says and the lady smiles, "Ah! Yes, most of the people that come in just like to look, I'll get everything set up, you can play with the puppy for awhile." She smiles and Yoongi goes with Hobi and plays with the dog.

After an hour or two the dog was finally Yoongi's, well Taes but Yoongi adopted it so you get the point, "There you go he is yours!!" The lady smiles handing the small brown dog to Yoongi. Yoongi smiles, "Thank you." He bows then walks out of the store, dog in hand and Hobi petting it. They get some things for a dog like food and a small bed and things like that.

"Taes going to be so happy when he sees the doggy!" Hobi smiles. Yoongi nods, "I can wait to see his face." He smiles thinking about how excited Tae will be, "Help me pick out some outfits for Tae now please." Yoongi begs Hobi and Hobi smiles taking him to some girl stores.

Taes P.O.V

TaeTae💜
Hey Jiminie are you free today?

Jiminie😁
Yeah, you want me to go with you
to the mall?

TaeTae💜
How'd you know?🥺

Jiminie😁
You always ask me that before I
go with you and you buy Gucci.

TaeTae💜
Hehe, guilty

Jiminie😁
🙄I'll see you in 10

I bounce out of bed not bothering to put on my real clothes, "I'm only going to the mall" I thought as I put on my shoes rolling up my pajama pants a little. I'm wearing a hoodie with just some random pajama pants I found in my closet. I text Jimin to see where he is and he says he's on his way so I lay down on the couch and watch a little bit of tv.

*knock knock* I run to the door and smile, "Jimin!! Let's go." I run out the door locking it and get to his car, Jimin rolls his eyes and follows me, "So what are you getting Yoongi?" Jimin asks and I smirk, "Something special for him. You can't know." I give a little innocent giggle and Jimin shakes his head smiling.

We play our favorite songs in the car and dance/sing all the way to the mall, since me and Jimin are best friends we always do this when we're in the car, "A to the G to the U the the STD!! I'm D boy! Because I'm from the D!" Jimin and I scream the song Agust D by Agust D.

We get to the mall and we go in I see Hobi walk out of the ice cream parlor, "Hob-" I see Yoongi following behind him. "Jimin hide." I pull Jimin into a store and watch Yoongi and Hobi leave, "What's going on?" Jimin asks as he sees me starring, "I saw Hobi with Yoongi." I look down, "Maybe Yoongi is moving on." I sniffle, "Maybe this is stupid, we should just go." I tear up and Jimin calms me down.

"Maybe he's getting something for you, you never know." I smile and look up, "You're right lets go. You need to help me pick out outfits." I pull Jimin again dragging him to H&M, at H&M Jimin helps Tae find a tight black short skirt and a long sleeved black turtleneck shirt. They search the store to see if they can find a choker for Tae.

Tae thought they were uncomfortable but jimin said it would help tie all of the outfit together, "I didn't know you cross dressed Tae." Jimin smiles and I blush, "I've only told Hobi hyung..." I rub my arm nervously, "It's okay. Now c'mon I want to help you pick out more outfits." Jimin now drags me to Forever 21 were we buy a verity of skin tight dresses, skirts shorts, hoodies, and more chokers, I'm going to give the chokers to Jimin after anyway. We wanted to go to more stores but I was getting tired.

"I need to go into Victorious secret to get some... things." I blush, my ears and cheeks a dark shade of red, "Hurry up and go." Jimin smiles waiting outside the store for me, inside the store I pick out a bunch of skimpy underwear already knowing my size so I didn't have to try it on. I go to the cashier and she rings it up for me, "Buying this for your girlfriend?" She smirks and I blush, "U-Uh, yeah..." I lie nervous.

I walk out of the store with a shit ton of bags, Jimin has some too, "Okay let's go before we buy this whole mall." I joke and Jimin laughs, "Yeah lets go."
_
_
_

A/N: HOLY CRAP! That was a long chapter. I didn't want to split it into two chapters either, so sorry if it was boring for you guys, I had a lot of fun writing it! Anyway next chapter we'll see the gifts and clothes they got each other. Maybe some smut 🤭 hope you enjoyed💜💜

Word count: 1371