||18||

________________

Another Timeskip
Brought to you by Author-Chan
_________________

Y/n's POV

It has been a couple of days since this Baxter guy appeared. But what was really strange around the hotel was the fact that Alastor wasn't anywhere to be seen. It wasn't just today but yesterday too, he's been off to only God knows where. You were starting to grow worried for the Deer Demon and decided to distract yourself by going out and buying some groceries. Since the hotel didn't really have any real food, might be best to get it now then later.

You were heading down sidewalks of Hell, getting eyed a few times and even once..twice..more times then counted, cat-called. Ignoring all the peasants along the way, you headed into a small grocery store. The store was like a mini Fry's store, just..Hell edition. Making your way down an isle, you grabbed a basket began to search. You might as well get something for everyone so you decided to go to the frozen section. Oh my Lucifer, ice cream, there was literal ice cream in Hell! Who knew that was possible?!

Without a moment to lose, you stalked up to the freezer's door and swung it open. A blast of cool air hit you right in the face, which you didn't mind. You grabbed a tub of 'Half Baked Ben&Jerry' ice cream and set it in the basket. "Yum, saving that for myself."

[Btw, that's my favorite kind of Ice cream so...I guess. The more you know, then 😂]

Walking down more isles you grabbed the needed products and headed towards the front to pay.

***

You paid and walked out, carrying a bag of heavy groceries. You let out a small whine everytime the plastic of the bag teared at your skin. The shit burns by the way. You sighed as you closed in eyes in pain and frustration, now remembering why you tried to distract yourself with going out and buying groceries. Suddenly, the bags felt lighter. You snapped open your eyes and turned to your left to see Alastor taking some of the bags you were holding, "A-Alastor! I...I didn't expect to see you here! Um, you don't have to do that it's fine, reall-" He cut you off by placing one clawed finger to your lips, which made a small tint of red blush spread across your cheeks.

"Its fine, My D-darling! Besides, you looked like you needed the help anyways. W-what gentleman would I be if I let such a beautiful lady do all the hard work?" He playfully winked at you, which he rarely does. You don't even think that it was possible for the wendigo to even flirt, nonetheless you giggle at his attempt. But then a question that probably all of us have been asking, "Where were you the last couple of days, Al?"

Alastor stops dead in his tracks and stares down at you, his face red. "W-well...um..I..uh." He gave out a small defeated sigh, "I'll tell you once we get these groceries back t-to the hotel, a-alright, My D-darling?" You nodded and the two of you continued to walk down the road and back towards the hotel.

***

Everyone was gone, well besides one...Baxter. He was just sitting there on the couch reading a book, something about potions or something? You didn't really care,  just wanting to stay as far away from him as possible. You walked into the kitchen and set down the bags of food on the island. Pulling and setting everything out and into place, you opened the fridge to set the milk, butter, and etc food items that need the coldness of the air. Again, you repeated the same process with the freezer, setting your ice cream in the way back behind some other frozen foods so a certain someone wouldn't eat it.