Table of Contents & Meet the Authors

Table of Contents

❖ 'Chasing Chick & Dick' - Roger x Cyndi

❖ 'DP: Double Parties' - Dylan x Gav x Mel

❖ 'Mine' - Gav x Mel

❖ 'Detective Dylan's Dirty Diary-D⁴'

Meet the Authors

Time to meet the authors responsible for scarring you permanently, causing you to suffocate and die from laughter, and possibly also causing some 'moistness'. Without further ado...

Kal (IPKReader)

Author of Jar of Memories Series ('Chasing Chick and Dick')

Hey everyone, I am Kal. Been on wattpad for four years just to read fanfiction on an Indian TV show. One lucky day, I was wandering the smutty streets of wattpad and fate took me to Ami's fascinating, pleasurable, gripping (and dripping), arresting, wet, satiating, enthralling (I can go on and on...) stories.

I was so consumed by MIK and BTW that I messaged Ami, we started talking and she encouraged me to comment and interact with readers, being innocent and an introvert I started slowly. Then one day, she introduced me to two of her friends: one sane (Tiffany) and one not so sane (Rachel) and my world exploded! (If you read comments on Ami's stories, you know what I mean)

Ami's stories + interaction with Tiff + effect of Rachel-ism, turns out I am not so innocent or introverted after all. In just three months I have been successfully ordained as "Smut Addict" by none other than our Smut Queen, Ami.

〰️〰️〰️

Elise (elisemariel)

Author of 'DP: Double Penetration' and 'Mine'

Also, SUPER EXCITING NEWS! Elise is writing her own story called Despite It All! Check it out on her profile. Trust us, we have high standards for books and smut (I mean, we are Ami's fans after all) - so when we say DIA is good, you know what we mean 😜😏