Anger

Y/n POV

I woke up, my bunny sound asleep in my arms as its slightly raspy breaths warmed my chest.

I moved my legs so that they laid limply over the side of the bed, the tips of my toes touching the floor.

I set a foot on the floor, its boards creaking in response.

I held my bunny still in my arms, its head turning slightly as it rested it in the crook of my elbow.

I tip-toed towards my closed door, internally cringing at even the slightest noise I made with my cautious steps.

I lifted one arm from my bunny, putting all my strength into the one holding it.

I eased my hand on the cold metal doorknob, slowly turning it to the side as I bit my lip, trying to hold back my rising nerves.

I quickly threw the door open, holding it into place before it could bang into the wall.

I looked around, taking in the small amount of room that I could see through the doorframe.

No Pennywi- Master! God damn it, I need to get used to that name!

I peered around the corners of the door and into the hallway, it looking empty.

I then quickly scurried into the living room, looking down where my dead stepdad once laid, along with his blood, it's all gone.

I kneeled down, inspecting the carpet, not one red stain. How?

"Ah, you like the cleaning I've done dolly?"

I jumped once I heard his voice behind me, that deep yet cheer-filled voice.

I turned around and saw him sitting casually in my living room chair, a look of innocence on his painted face, his eyes a soft baby blue.

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled nervously, holding onto my bunny tighter.

"It's so lovely seeing that trash out of our house, isn't it?" He inquires, a smirk tugging at his lips at the word 'our'

"Ou-Our?" I stuttered out in slight astonishment that he'd even say it.

He nodded hastily "Of course! You are my dolly, aren't you?" He looks at me with a sudden sad pout, as if I had a choice.

"I am." I said timidly, looking down.

Suddenly silence washed over the both of us as I waited for him to speak.

I peered up to see him pointing at his ear, an angry pout on his face.

He sighs, lowering his hand "I don't think I heard you call me by my name, dear." He seethes with his teeth grit into a forced smile, one of his eyes slightly twitching.

"I-I am, Master!" I called out in fear, not wanting him to be mad.

A soft smile reappears on his face just before he disappears.

Suddenly I feel arms tightly squeezing me, my face tucked into a chest "Ah, I love you so much Y/n!"

He loosened his grip slightly, now looking into my eyes "You know that, right dolly?" He purrs, lightly caressing my cheek.

I nod timidly, my face quickly heating up.

What is this clown doing to me?! I need to get out of here!-

His arms limply fall off of me as he turns away, his blue eyes looking to the floor.

"And dolly wouldn't leave her master..."

He paused, his words and sudden silence making my heart drop.

"Right?"

His now amber eyes trail up from the floor, his head turning slightly so he looked up at me.

His expression looked soulless, emotionless even. If anything he must be angry, maybe he would even kill me right here, right now.

"Angry?!HAHA!" He breaks out into a sudden wicked laughter.

I scrunch my eyes shut and flinch back at his sudden outburst, afraid his intention was to hurt me.

His laughter comes to a halt mid-laugh. His amber eyes flash blue as he turns to me.

He lets out a shaky sigh as he walks up to me.

He opens his arms wide, that making me flinch away in fear "I-" He says, but pauses.

I look up to see him looking down at me, a hurt, sad expression on his face.

"I can't stay mad with you, dolly." He finishes speaking in a rather soft tone, gently wrapping his arms around me with an odd caution in his actions.

He then releases me from the hug, looking at me with a gentle smile.

"I need to go for a short time, my love, would you like anything?" He asks curiously, hope in his blue eyes.

I thought of something I would want, something that could take some time to get.

"Could you get me a small porcelain music box, it's always so hard to sleep without a soothing background noise. I heard there's a vintage shop across town where you can get the prettiest one!" I exclaim in a hasted stammer-

"Hm- no stutter!" He exclaims happily, noticing my nervousness had faded "See, it's a good thing you haven't seen B-B-Billy." He mocks Billys stutter, a smirk on his red lips.

"So be it my dolly, I'll be back soon!" He exclaims joyfully.

He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before shyly turning away and vanishing, his cheeks flushing a deep red.

I took in my now empty house, knowing he was gone and how long it's gotta take him to come back.

Perfect~