Chapter 11. here say and roomers.

Four days later,

An slight flirting in this chapter no adultness but adult body parts mentioned.

Kakashi stood and watched as Sara attempted to make Araki sit.

It had been four days since Naruto had interrupted, Kakashi had spent that night with Naruto re-canting him assuring his fear that Naruto was alive that he hadn't killed him. Kakashi would admit he could have killed him easily.

That thought scared him to his core Naruto was pack, family. He had talked to him told him how dangerous it was for him to enter without permission. And his injury could have been a lot worse.

He was dragged out of his thoughts when Araki had growled, Sara had filched back.

Kakashi was by her side quickly, glaring at the bulldog, who intern glared right back, Kakashi didn't back down, Araki lowered his gaze laying down placing his nose flat to the ground. Ears flat against his head.

"Take a brake Araki." The dog got up and trotted away, Kakashi could see the tension in the dog, he should have been paying closer attention. Glancing at Sara he could see the stress lines on her face. Perhaps he should offer her a tip.

She stood huffing, running a hand through her ponytail. Before turning away from him. Kakashi stood, observing her, she was agitated. And he had no idea why. Ok she was having trouble with the dog but something told him that wasn't why she was agitated.

"Perhaps we should call it a day?" he voiced.

"Fine whatever." She says dismissively, waving a hand over her shoulder as she walks away.

Kakashi frowns and looks at Pakkun.

"Ya'know you really are antisocial boss, if you got out more you would here the rumours circulating the Village."

"Roomers?" he asked?

"Yea, roomers, it's stressing her out."

"Those are?"

Pakkun stretched on Bull's back, and trotted over.

"1. The academy teacher, the one I told you about who was bullying Naruto, he was caught, but apparently, he was hiss and cursing the student known as the Drop out, that's what he called Sara.

"2, The Hokage had publicly threatened the store holder who again mistreated Naruto, but after the Hokage had left the store owner was shouting and cursing, and said out loud. It had to be that lavender haired civilian no one else would dear report me to the Hokage. Not when that Beast is free. And from what I can tell, he's got the other store holders to stop serving Sara. Leaving her with no option but to use the Shinobi stores. So, as you can guess she not happy, and subsequently stressed."

"All that in the space of four days?"

"it's what happens when people have a life." He quipped "Though seriously boss, she's not doing so good. She still not sleeping, though the killing intent has stopped for now."

"Hummm. The increased Anbu presence seems to be keeping the intruder away."

The pug scratched behind his ear, "So, whatcha gunna do boss?"

"Well, I'm not good with civilians, and I'm sure sensei has Hideaki in a cell, so, which clan would be willing to help a civilian down on her luck?"

"is that a trick question boss, the Nara clan of cause."

"Right. I wonder if Shikaku would let Yoshino on the war path?"

The pug snorted "I doubt it, it would be too troublesome."