Chapter 6

Jessicas PoV.

After the school had ended with my final class. It was P.E. and I hated every bit if that stupid lesson. Why do I even have to do sports? I mean it's not like that I will join a club here or something even though Addison has been begging me to join the cheer squad.

After a long time of begging and pleading coming from Addison with the purpose to get me on the cheer squad I finally said yes to her so she would be quiet. To be honest Addison can be annoying if she wants something so so badly.
So here we are. I made my way up to the gym with Addison to try out this cheerleading thing. I wasn't even sure if should really do this but Addison was practically dragging me inside the gym.

"Come on your gonna love it. Cheerleading is like being a part of a big family where everybody is supporting and helping each other."

"Hello snowflake!"

I looked up at the three people who called Addison that way. Wait...were they doing that because of her white hair? I thought Addison said that they are supportive. I guess this three have mussed that out on their first day in the squad.

"Oh well you can ignore the Aceys. They are Buckys assistants. And they will be against you when you're against Buckys kind if views."

I nodded and took one last glance at the three before we started the cheerleading practice and well. What do you wanna hear from me? Except that Bucky is kind of an ass towards new people as Addison had already told me. But well yeah...I made the cheer squad as a flyer.

Now I was kinda happy that I said yes to Addison and tried it out because cheerleading is making fun. You get to do dangerous stunts and everyone who watches is amazed when you pull those stunts. Good thing for me that my mom dragged me to gymnastics class my whole life until we moved here.

After we finished everything and all of us had changed into our comfortable clothes, for me was that a blue hoodie with some black shorts, Addison and I made our way around the town. She was so nice for showing me everything. I guess without her I'd be so lost the first days here in seabrook.

We've made our way over to the zombie part of the town which caught my interest in this city even more. It was interesting to see under which circumstances the Zombies have or had to live till now.

"And here lives my beautiful boyfriend Zed, who you already know. Over there lives Eliza, a smart girl who fights injustice and who is also Zeds best friend"

"Well I can say that I am happy to meet her as soon as I can. She sounds like a very nice person"

We made our way back to the human part. As we walked I didn't notice the burning look on my back that I was receiving from a special wolf.

//Guys! Almost 500 reads. I am so so happy oh my god!//