Chapter 1

FIRST UPLOAD!!!

Nathans pov

"Nathan...Nathan...I'm pregnant...and...and...and I dont know wether the father is you or Daniel." she stammered...my heart stopped. "what?" I asked. "I'm sorry Nathan, I'm so sorry." she sobbed and tears streamed down her cheeks. I didn't know what to say, didn't know what to do.

Pregnant? Pregnant? What if it want my kid? Oh shit, oh shit shit shit shit shit, this cant be happening, this can't be happening. "are you sure?" I asked, she nodded. "I took four tests...they're all positive." she whimpered. "I can get an abortion..." she started. "no." I growled instantly and she looked at me.

"if it's mine you can't get rid of it, not little us." I said, she rested her forehead on mine and sighed. "ok." she whispered. "ELLEN!" shrieked Maggie and she ran at her. I wrapped myself protectively around Ellen and put my arm out, keeping Maggie from jumping on Ellen.

"Nathan are you doing?" asked Maggie. "let me get to her!" she shouted. "just, careful." I said and moved. Maggie rolled her eyes and grabbed Ellen in a hug. "it's not like she's going to break." said Maggie, then she slapped Ellen in the back of the head.

"that's for doing Daniel." she said, then slapped ellen in the stomach. "Dayton! He won't come true unless you give all that up remember." she said and I growled and pushed her back and pulled Ellen to me.

I was feeling very protective of her, especially now that id just found out she was pregnant. "well...uhm...Maggie, about that.." stammered Ellen. "daytons real." she whispered. Maggie stared at her for a minute, her face full of shock, surprise and many other emotions.

"I always knew you'd be on sixteen and pregnant." said Maggie. "Dayton will be real then." she added. "and Maggie...." she started, then sighed and shook her head. "what?" asked maggie. "nothing." said Ellen and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"come on love, let's go get some coffee." I said and kissed her head, I didn't want the other boys to come down and ask questions before Ellen and I could talk. "but I'd not like coffee." she said and I smiled. "you like large caramel macchiato with extra caramel, extra cream and whipped cream from Starbucks." I said, quickly reciting what I had to get her every time we went there.

She smiled and kissed my nose. "thanks for remembering that." she said with a smile and nodded. "ya, let's go." she said, I grinned and looked at the boys.

"we'll be back soon." i said, then walked out the door quickly. We start down the street in silence for a few minutes. "so...i guess I'll make a doctors appointment." I said awkwardly. "I guess." she sighed. "I already looked it up, i can't get a paternity test for another nine weeks." she whispered, oh fuck.

"bit over two months." I sighed, she nodded. "don't worry love." I tried to reassure her as we walked down the street towards the store. We reached Starbucks and turned into it. I walked over and ordered for us. We got our stuff and sat down across from each other.

We sat in silence for a while until I couldn't take it anymore. "Ellen.." i started. "you're still my girlfriend right?" I asked, she sipped her drink and shrugged. "please." I said and took her hand in mine. "I don't want you to go through this alone and I still love you, it might be my kid, I want you with me, please." I said, she looked at me and sighed.

"I wish I could be perfect for you." she started. "babe, you're everything I could ever want." I admitted. "I've asked you to marry me several times, we've literally been at the alter together, we've blacked out in Vegas...and just about every other city ever, we've traveled the world together, lived together for months, fought constantly, broken up, got back together, fucked just about everywhere physically possible, cried a lot, yelled a lot, fought a lot, been crazy and I've never been happier in my life." I continued.

"Ellen, you make my life exciting and crazy and I love it, I want you with me, please, stay with me." I said, she stared at me and nodded. "ok Nathan." she whispered, I smiled and pulled her over and kissed her.

"I love you babe." I whispered. "I love you to Nathan." she said and I saw she was crying. "what's wrong?" I asked. "oh nothing, i did cheat on you and I might be pregnant with another guys baby, but you know, I'm fine." she said sarcastically. "come on babe, don't worry about that." I said, i wanted to distract her.

"come on babe." I said and took her hand. I pulled her outside and started down the street. "where are we going?" she asked. "we're going to cheer you up." I said and she sighed. I continued walking and she came along because I pulled her.

"how are we gonna cheer me up." she moaned. "by doing something you love." I replied and turned the corner. "what do I love to do?" she asked. "me." I replied cheekily and pushed her back up against the Wall and kissed her.

She froze against me then kissed me back. "Nathan." she gasped as she pulled away. "quiet." I ordered and pushed her hands agains the wall above her head as I kissed her neck. "what are you doing?" she asked. "being in charge, you always tell me I should be." I replied and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"but we're on the street, someone could see." she whispered. "let me, you'll love it." I replied and pushed her shirt off and ran my hands down to her jeans. "but.." she started. "quiet." I ordered again. "I won't tell you again." I growled and undid her belt. "na..." she started and I kissed her, effectively shutting her up.

*********

What do you guys think?

Like it?

Comment vote and fan, check out my other fanfics as well

The more comments and votes the faster I'll upload AND go check out @wetwiconicluv because if she gets comments on Toms Perfect Song, she'll upload and when she uploads I get happy and when I get happy I write and when I write I upload, see how the circle of life just happened? Commenting on her stories will make me update, so do it