Chapter 2

ellens pov

"I do have to go baby, I'm sorry." I said as I cupped nathans cheek In my hand. "but I don't want you to go." he said. "baby, we've done this so many times now." I sighed. "yes, that's cause you have to keep going home, when I want you here, with me, where I can take care of you." he said and touched my stomach.

"and little us." he said. "Nathan what if it's not yours?" I asked. "don't think like that." he said. "but it might not be! We can't push this off!" I shouted, he sighed and took his hand off my stomach. "come here." he said and pulled me down onto him, so I straddled him on the car seat.

"it might not be mine, but we should be thinking that it is" he said. "and if it's not?" I asked. "we'll deal with that when it comes." he said. "no Nathan, you know me, you KNOW that I NEED a backup plan." I said. "if it isnt yours I want to abort." I said.

"but..." he started. "no Nathan, I don't want his kid." I said and he sighed. "ok baby, whatever you want." he said sadly. "why are you sad?" I asked, he shrugged. "Nathan, please tell me." I begged. "because you don't want to have this kid, you're only keeping it because it's mine, I feel like you don't want this, but I'm making you go through it." he said.

"aw baby, no, I don't want a kid, but this isn't your fault. We should have been more careful, but I'm not going to abort something that's ours, I love you Nathan and I'll love our kid. I'm sixteen, you're nineteen, we're to young, but I still love you and I love our kid." I started.

"I love you baby." he said and kissed me. "I love you to Nathan, I just wish this hadn't happened, you know how bad I feel?" I asked. "yes I know, but let's just forget about it." he said. "in the wise words of some stupid boy band." he said, then winked and started singing 'lie to me'

Say it

Though you're looking down and to the left

Now say it

Like someone who really means it

Do it

Cause if you grow a conscience now

We fall down

Smiling

Like there's nothing wrong

You're good at

Smiling

So keep it plastered on

Until the morning

Cause if you switch to genuine

Then we'll fall down

We fall down

And we fall down

Don't say it's all for the better

I need you to lie

To lie to me

I'll stand for the greatest pretender

I know you won't die for me

But say you will

Just lie to me

To me

So kiss me

And tell me I'm the one

There's no other

No other one you want

Baby kiss me

Make sure you close your eyes

or we fall down

We fall down

Yes we fall down