Chapter 9

Toms pov

"this is not good." I said with a sigh. "I know, what number is she on?" asked max. "fourteen." I answered. "nathans only on seven, go figure." chuckled max. "ya, her tolerance is at least double his." i replied.

I was on the phone with max, max was in the band flat with nathan, Maggie and jay, while I was here at sivas flat with siva and Ellen. It had been three weeks since they'd broken up and it was bad. The first week Nathan had been in London while Ellen was in MA, but now, they were both in London.

Ellen had been rooming with siva because they didn't want to see each other. They weren't mad, they were just sad as fuck. Ellen and Nathan were the only couple who could break up with neither person being mad, but both being fucking depressed, they had the most dysfunctional relationship ever.

So basically, the first week, Nathan went crazy, fucked everyone, got drunk every night, did drugs and everything. While Ellen sat and watched magic mike on repeat while eating bacon, Mac n cheese and ice-cream.

The second week Ellen was out clubbing every night, taking a different guy home and doing drugs, while Nathan was sulking in his room. Now at three weeks, they were both just getting hammered by themselves, not going to a club not having friends over, just drinking and drinking and drinking.

"what's she on now?" asked max, I looked over at Ellen who was sitting in the kitchen just doing twisted Pornstar shots. "oh shit, twenty five." I said. "dam, nathans on ten." replied max. "Ellen, I think that's enough." I said. "I'll tell you what's enough!" she shouted.

"we have to get them back together." I hissed. "mate, they hate each other." said max. "no, they love each other. They're both avoiding each other though. Nathan is trying to avoid Ellen because he thinks HE'S bad for her. Ellens trying to avoid Nathan because she thinks SHE'S bad for him, it's ridiculous. They both still love each other. They know if they see each other again they'll fall into each others arms and makeup, we have to get them together." I said.

"how do you know all that?" asked max. "mate, just sit with them when they're drunk. They drunkenly confess everything about themselves." I chuckled. "so, how are we going to get them together?" asked max. "easy, I'll bring Ellen to the band flat when she's drunk, you make sure Nathan is there drunk, then we leave." I said.

"what if they hurt each other?" he asked. "they won't." I replied. "how do you know?" asked max. "if they try to, they'll be to drunk to do any real damage." I said. "good point." he replied. "how bout tonight, I'll bring Ellen over." I said. "alright, then we'll have sivas place all to ourselves." he said suggestively.

"yup ourselves, except for jay, siva and Maggie." I said. "oh right." he sighed. "might as well just stay with Ellen and Nathan." I said. "yah, here, I'll send jay and Maggie over to sivas house now." he said, I heard muffled voices and then after a while max came back on.

"they're on their way." he said. "awesome, I'll see how drunk Ellen is." i replied. "Ellen, how many Pornstar shots?" I asked. "fourth seven." she replied. "oh fuck mate Thats enough!" I shouted. "I'll be over in a minute max." I said, then Hung up.

I ran over to ellens and immediately took away her shots. "bad Ellen, to many shots." I said. "move come on." I added and took her hand. She slid off the stool and fell. I grabbed her and picked her up.

I carried her out the door and down the street. I bumped into jay and Maggie as I was walking, they didn't even notice me, they were to caught up playing DS as they walked. One day they were gonna walk into something...like traffic, whatever, ill worry about that when I need to.

I turned the corner and after walking a bit more, I finally got to the band flat. I walked inside and went into the kitchen. Nathan was sitting on the counter doing shots. "Nathan!" shouted ellen, nathans head shot up and he looked at her.

"Ellen." he said. "shots!" she shouted and wiggled out of my arms. She walked over and took one of the shots. "HEY! that's my shot." slurred Nathan. "no it's mine!" said Ellen, they both got their hands on it and started tugging it like three year olds fighting over a crayon in kindergarten.

Max grabbed the flip and started filming. "it's mine!" shouted Ellen. "no mine!" yelled Nathan, they both fell onto the floor and wrestled for it. "share!" shrieked Ellen as he wrestled it from her. "what?" asked Nathan. "share! I'll do the blue side, you do the Red." she said. "how?" asked Nathan. "give it to me and I'll show you." said Ellen.

Nathan handed it to her and she took off the foil lid. "ok you have t..." she downed the shot. "you bitch!" shouted Nathan and he threw himself at her. They rolled until he pinned her under him. "you did my shot!" he yelled, then kissed her.

"I've missed you!" he shouted. "no I'm bad for you!" yelled Ellen and she shoved him off and ran into the kitchen. Nathan pushed himself up and followed her. He cornered her and she looked around panicked. "I love you Ellen, I shouldn't have left!" he sobbed. "no you said...stuff...stuff I cant remember right now but you did." she said.

He was almost on her and she panicked. She grabbed a shot, ripped the foil off, then dumped it on him. He grabbed a shot and dumped it on her. "it's on!" she screamed and they started having a shot fight. "Tom." said max. "ya max?" I asked. "that's nearly one hundred shots left." he said. "dam, that's like a hundred and twenty bucks." I said.

"ah well, they're having fun." shrugged max. "I think we should be licking those shots off each other." I suggested and he turned to me. He closed the floor and grabbed a bunch of shots. "let's go!" he said, we stepped over Ellen and Nathan who had their shirts off as they rolled around on the white tiled floor. Both the floor and them covered in blue and red shots. We ran upstairs and max kissed me as we got into my bedroom.

He pulled my shirt off and shoved me onto the bed. He opened a shot and drizzles it all over my abs. He leaned down and started licking all the liquid off of my stomach. I felt myself growing hard as I watched him lick my stomach. "max." I panted. "ya Tom?" he asked as he licked my belly button clean. "I want you.....now." I said, he grinned and his hands snaked into my sweat pants.

********

So, toms pov, you guys like?

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

The more comments and votes the faster I'll update!!!! Xxxxx