Chapter 7

TEAR JERKER

GET OUT YA'LLS MUTHA FUCKIN TISSUES!!!!!!!!!

Ellens pov

I woke up crying. "hey hey hey, none of that." said Tom. "did you just, cry yourself awake?" he asked, I nodded and smiled as tears kept leaking down my cheeks. "I don't think anyone has ever cried themselves awake before, sweety, you're fucked up." said Tom and I laughed. "and you're laughing while crying, again, fucked up." he teased.

"now, you and nathan fight all the time, whys this one so bad?" he asked. "Tom, I got knocked up, maybe by him, maybe by another guy, then I lost the fucking baby." I said. "I know and I'm so sorry." said Tom as he pulled me against him in a hug.

"I just...I know he was mad, but I never thought he'd be mad enough to hit me." I whispered. "HE HIT YOU?!?!?!?!?!" shouted Tom. "that boy is fucking dead." he hissed as he got up. "no Tom!!" I started, but he was already gone.

I ran after him down the stairs, I chased him into the guest room. I saw him grab Nathan and throw him across the room. Nathan hit the wall hard and fell to the floor. "tom what the fuck?!?" shouted Nathan, Tom grabbed him by the shoulders and picked him up, shoving him hard against the wall.

"you never EVER hit a girl, no matter what they do, no matter what they say you NEVER hit them!" he shouted. "what the FUCK were you thinking?" he growled. "fuck Tom my head hurts." said Nathan. "and I'm sure ellens face hurts more so suck it the fuck up you pussy!" shouted Tom. "I hit her, because I was mad and angry and drunk and...she lost our baby, Tom." said Nathan.

"you never hit a girl." growled Tom. "revenge is always in order." said Tom and I saw he was about to punch Nathan. "no Tom!" I shouted and he stopped and both the boys looked at me.

"I deserved it." I sighed and slumped my shoulders, defeated. "no, you didn't, don't ever think you deserve to be hit." said Tom. "I do deserve it, it's what Daniel taught me, it's what life taught me and I just keep fucking up. I cheated on Nathan, got pregnant, lost the kid, I'm just the worse fucking person ever and all I deserve is to be hit." I said and turned on my Heels, walking out.

"aren't you going to say something? Tell her shes wrong?" Growled Tom. "the truths been said already." said Nathan. "fuck you bastard." growled Tom and I heard a loud crash, then Tom ran after me and scooped me up in his arms.

"don't listen to him, he's stupid, he's just angry, he'll come around." he coo'd, trying to comfort me. "that's what everyone keeps saying, but it isn't happening." i sobbed. "I need to talk to him." I whispered. "no, he could hurt you" said Tom. "no, he won't,he's sober, he won't, please, let me talk to him." I begged, Tom sighed and let me down.

I walked down the hall and back into the guest room. I closed the door and Nathan looked at me. "Nathan, look." I started. "I know you're pissed at me and right now, I realize just how fucked up I am." I said.

"because I know you're mad and I want you to forgive me, because of Daniel and his stupid sub training when I knew you were mad there were three options I had to get you to forgive me." I started. "the first option, was asking you to punish me until I was forgiven. The second option was avoiding you until you found me and decided to punish me. The third option was getting naked and fucking you. Thanks to Daniel, those are the only things I know how to do when faced with confrontation." I continued.

"do you want to punish me? I know you're mad, you hit me last night. Do you want to do it again? Because I'll give into punishment." I ended, he just stared at me from where he was sitting on the bed. "you want punishment?" he finally asked, breaking the silence. "I want anything that'll make you forgive me." I said.

"it's not that simple." he sighed. "how's it not simple? You're mad, you hit me last night, just do it again, just take your anger out on me." I said and walked over. I crawled onto the bed and knelt on my knees. I looked down at the sheets, avoiding his face. "Ellen, I'm not mad." he sighed.

"so you've forgiven me?" I asked. "no...I...I've sort of given up." he admitted. "no, no Nathan don't." I said and looked up at him. I straddled his waist and grabbed his face in my hands. "look at me Nathan, please don't give up on me." I begged.

"get mad, hurt me, do whatever you want, but don't give up." I pleaded, he shrugged. "Nathan I cheated on you, I fucked another guy while I was with you, I fucked Daniel. I was pregnant with your child and I was stupid, I drank and I lost the baby, it's my fault, I've fucked up your life, over and over." I said and I saw his eyes slowly going dark.

"why are you saying that? I already know." he growled. "because I want you to feel something for me, even if it's anger, I want you to feel something, I can't lose you, I can't just be another girl to you Nathan, I've fucked up, I've done wrong but I have never stopped loving you so please, please don't give up on me." I sobbed.

"I did, it just happened, I'm sorry." he shrugged. "no babe, I know you feel this." I said and started palming him through his jeans. I looked in his eyes and he was just staring at me. I undid his pants and put my hand under his boxers and started rubbing him.

"I don't know ellen, it's gone." he said, everything broke for me then. He didn't love me anymore, he didn't feel anything for me anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into his shoulder. I cried into his shirt as I hugged him. "I love you Nathan, please don't leave me, please don't give up, please don't hate me." I begged, he sighed and then said. "I'm sorry Ellen, it's already happened, it's to late...."

********

Did you cry?

I cried while I was writing it

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

Comment vote and fan

Read my other fanfics

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!!!!!!!