Chapter 4 (M)

"Did you just tell someone you love them?"

Taehyung jumped back in shock. Dr Kim Namjoon had leaned in close to his ear and whispered that. His heart was jumping in his chest. He had just completed a call with his brother and found the doctor behind him. When did he come so close to him without him even realising it?

"Dr Namjoon, y-you scared me!"

Namjoon narrrowed his eyes and pulled Taehyung towards his office. He shoved him inside and pushed him up against the door, locking it firmly behind him. Taehyung's heart was racing. The doctor gazed into his eyes, burning his soul. Taehyung was frantic and tried to push him away but the doctor was too strong.

"Are you actually trying to fight me baby boy?" He snickered. "Go ahead. Fight me. I love a good struggle."

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he found his arms being pinned to the coat hooks on the door at the top. Namjoon pressed his body against him. Taehyung gasped as he felt Namjoon'a hard length against his thigh.

"Look at me baby boy," he commanded and Taehyung couldn't understand why he obeyed so easily. He stopped his shuffling and looked into the doctor's eyes. Namjoon's gaze shifted from his eyes to Taehyung's thick lips. He brushed his lips against him and Taehyung's breath hitched. He felt hot all over.

🔞🔞🔞

"Can I kiss you?" His voice was barely a whisper, so soft and sensual. Taehyung nodded imperceptibly. He couldn't fathom why the doctor was able to bring out such intense feelings in him. He felt the doctor's large hands grip his waist tightly. He leaned in and placed his lips softly, tenderly against Taehyung's lips. Their mouths moved in unison as the kiss intensified and Taehyung felt his mouth burn with desire as the doctor pushed one hand into his pants and massaged his cock.

Taehyung moaned and the doctor sucked on his tongue, pulling and suctioning it into his mouth. His strokes to Taehyung's cock became faster and harder. Taehyung gasped for air and leaned his head into the doctor's chest, moaning and grinding against him.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" The doctor groaned and released Taehyung's cock. He moved away from him, his breathing laboured. Taehyung lay against the door, wrecked and completely flustered. His eyes were closed, his lips swollen, his cock hard and erect against his stomach. His clothes were dishevelled.

Namjoon couldn't take it anymore. He unhitched Taehyung from the door and carried him to the couch. He flicked a switch against the side, collapsing the backrest. It now resembled a bed. He carefully laid Taehyung down and stroked his curly hair away from his face.

Before he knew it, Taehyung was naked and the doctor was sucking his cock fiercely. He moaned and bucked his hips as Namjoon squeezed his ass, deepthroating his large member. Taehyung screamed out in pleasure as he orgasmed violently. The doctor swallowing all his juice as he rode out his high, his body heaving from the exertion.

"You fucking taste delicious baby boy. I just want to wreck you right here, right now." He wiped the sweat away from Taehyung's forehead and kissed him full on his bruised and debauched lips. Taehyung reached up and pulled him in closer to deepen the kiss, feeling the doctor's tongue exploring his mouth mindlessly.

"I-I'm ..... I'm a virgin," Taehyung said shyly. The doctor groaned even more.

"Do you want this baby boy? Tell me, I can make this so pleasurable for you. I just need your consent."

Taehyung gazed into his eyes and visibly shook with desire and need. He wanted more. He wanted the doctor to ruin him.

"I must warn you though baby, I don't do vanilla sex."

Taehyung looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

The doctor woke up and threw Taehyung's clothes at him. "Get dressed. You're too distracting."

Taehyung did as he was told. Only now did he notice that Namjoon's clothes looked untouched and pristine unlike his own. How was that even possible?

"I have special needs Taehyung. I'm not a normal, boyfriend material, relationships guy. I have sexual partners. Only consensual sexual partners. If you want this with me, you have to sign a contract that you're agreeing to this arrangement without force."

Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief. Was he proposing a '50 Shades' kind of shit? He gulped at the thought. What could this man do to him if he agreed? Was he even considering this?

Namjoon opened his desk drawer with a key and withdrew an official looking document. He passed it to Taehyung, who was now fully dressed and seated across from him. Taehyung scanned the contents briefly.

"It says here that I need a lawyer?"

Namjoon steepled his hands on his desk and looked at Taehyung nonchalantly.

"Yes. I have one. You may borrow him. He is very discreet and you will be guaranteed complete privacy."

Taehyung nodded his head in thought. The ringing of his phone distracted him. It was his brother.

Yes Jiminie. Tonight? Where? But I don't have any clothes. Okay. Thanks. I'll see you in 20 minutes then.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows but refrained from commenting. He gazed at Taehyung.

"It's my brother. He wants me to join him for drinks tonight with some old school friends."

"So I guess, you'll be leaving then. You may keep the contract and go through it before I set up a meeting with my lawyer. There are no names on it so no one reading it will know who or what it pertains to."

Taehyung nodded. He got up and walked to the door. Namjoon watched him. His hand reached for the doornob, but then he stopped and turned around. He quickly walked back to Namjoon and sat down in his lap. He crashed his lips onto the doctor's and they shared a deep and lustful kiss.

The doctor squeezed Taehyung's body to his. When Taehyung moved away to take a deep breath, he whispered at his ear, "I'll be at the bar on 35th street if you want me."

He got up and walked out of the office. His mind racing at what just happened. He could barely move to his destination at the junior doctors lockers. His breathing was rapid and he swayed with desire thinking about the doctor's thick lips on his cock and how he made him feel.

Could he do what Namjoon had asked him to?

........

***********************************

So my swties. This book will contain aspects of BDSM, bondage and many humiliation kinks. If this is not your thing, you should not read beyond this chapter.

Any thoughts?

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙