Chapter 7 (M)

A/N: This whole ff is full of this shit. Enjoy 😉😉

🔞🔞

"Seoyeonie honey, you can still sleep with papa and appa if you want." Jungkook squished her cute cheeks.

"No way papa! My room is ready and I don't want to be squashed inbetween you and appa anymore. Plus....," she motions for her papa to come closer to her and Jungkook leans in, "don't tell appa, but he snores too loudly."

Jungkook throws his head back in unabashed laughter. Seoyeon giggles with him then hops to her room.

Seokjin then emerges from the attached bathroom and watches his lover writhing on the bed in laughter. He smirks and makes his way to the bed, wearing only a towel slung loosely over his hips, his well defined abs on display. His hair is wet; small droplets escaping it as he walks over.

He bends over and shakes his head, spraying his poppy with water. Jungkook giggles and pulls him for a long and sensuous kiss.

"And now, what were the two of you gossiping about?" Jin asks his smiling lover.

"Oh nothing babe. That daughter of yours is a real riot. She insists on sleeping on her own."

Seokjin raises an eyebrow. "Oh really? You mean, I have you all to myself tonight?" He winks naughtily at Jungkook.

"No way! I'm too tired babe. And I'm really worried about Taehyunggie."

Seokjin crinkles his eyes. Taehyung has been acting very withdrawn lately, more than usual.

"Do you want me to speak to Namjoon? Maybe, he needs a break."

"I wouldn't want to interfere in his work babe. In any case, Jiminie says, he's working late tonight."

"Really? I thought he was on day shift this week. Strange."

"Maybe he just needs to adjust. I'm sure he'll be fine love. I'm just a worry wart when it comes to our kids."

Seokjin smiles at his lover and gets into bed beside him, in all his naked glory.

"Excuse me, but what did I say? I'm sure I said I was tired," Jungkook narrows his eyes at Seokjin.

"I wasn't doing anything," Jin pretends to be offended. "I just feel like not wearing anything tonight. Is that a crime?"

"Well fuck me!" Jungkook says, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Gladly," Jin says, and dives in to capture his lover's lips in a deep and sexy kiss.

Jungkook doesn't have time to process the assault as Seokjin bites down on his throat, sending waves of desire through him. He arches his back in wild abandon as his lover enters him, thrusting deep and hard, causing him to scream out in passion. Seokjin fucks into his sweet spot, repeatedly hitting his prostate with his huge cock. Jungkook moans deliciously. He's overcome with need and lust. Jin knows exactly what gives him pleasure as he fucks him harder, causing him to almost convulse in ecstasy.

"Aaaaaaaah Jiinnnn!!!! Fuck! I need to cum babe." He moans huskily.

"Come in my mouth baby." And Seokjin pulls out, lining Jungkook's member with his mouth, as he releases his seed onto his tongue. Jin laps at the tip of Jungkook's cock, taking him fully into his mouth, tasting him, riding out his high into his lover's delicious cavern.

Seokjin pins him over the bed and enters him from behind, thrusting hard and smacking his bottom with every stroke. His hips snap against Jungkook's plump behind and he cums wildly inside his lover.

"Aaaah fuck baby!!!"

The two lovers cuddle and kiss, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Seokjin is insatiable with need for his poppy. He can never get enough of Jungkook's plump ass, his husky moans and that sexy mouth.

"I love you my poppy. You're the most amazing and beautiful person I've ever met."

A tear escapes Jungkook's eye as he rests his head on his lover's firm chest. He's never been more happier in his entire life than when he's in his Seokjin's protective arms.

...........

Taehyung is sitting in the chair opposite the two men. He feels slightly intimidated by them and he wishes his brother were here with him but he knows he has to do some things on his own. He's highly too dependent on Jimin always.

He reads through everything, knowing that the doctor's gaze is burning into his soul right now.

"If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you," the lawyer, Kwon Yeunjin says. "I believe relations have already progressed with the two of you. Am I right?" He looks at Taehyung, who's blushing beet red. Namjoon clears his throat and nods at the lawyer.

"So everything is standard with a contract like this. Dr Kim has entered into these before and he expects complete honesty and discretion on your part. You are forbidden from discussing or alluding to this contract with anyone, be it your family, friends and even the press. You will be sued, should you, in the future, expose your relationship, even after it has been terminated after the 3 month period. You will incurr all costs and liabilities with this regard should you disclose the meaning behind your relationship with Dr Kim."

Taehyung's eyes go wide. He's dumbstruck. He looks at the doctor with pleading, puppy dog eyes.

"Let's wrap this up Kwon."

"Right. You will reside with the doctor for the duration of the agreement until such time that the contract is either terminated or renewed with both parties consent. You will also undergo a series of medical tests and regular health check ups and be placed on the male contraceptive pill. I believe your family has a history of male pregnancy?"

Taehyung gulps audibly, bites his lip and nods his head dumbly. "My father is able to conceive and when I was younger I had an incident....." His voice trails away as the doctor raises an eyebrow and looks at him questioningly.

"Mr Kwon, Taehyung will comply with all of these. Get the doctor in here now to conduct his medical and he will review the contract and sign it when he is ready."

He looks at Taehyung. "Do you have any questions baby boy?"

Taehyung blushes, biting down on his bottom lip again, at being addressed this way in front of the lawyer who pointedly looks bored and ignores them. He shakes his head in the negative and looks down at his hands.

The lawyer gets up and leaves his card with Taehyung and shakes the doctor's hand before exiting the room. The doctor immediately pulls Taehyung up and devours his mouth. He squeezes his body close to him.

"Fuck baby boy. I can't resist you. I wanted to bend you over this desk while that fucker watched us."

Taehyung is taken aback by the force of the doctor's words and actions.

"And if you bite that fucking sexy bottom lip of yours again, I'll fuck you right now into oblivion."

Taehyung gasps as the doctor finds his lips again and sucks down on his bottom lip, bruising him. He moans and the doctor becomes frantic with his actions. Just then there's a knock on the door and Namjoon curses. He straightens Taehyung's clothes and his own before asking the medical assistant to enter.

.........

************************************

Some Jinkook smut/fluff for my thirsties 😉

Also, what do you think of this relationship between vmon?

Please vote, comment, recommend 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙