Chapter 11 (M)

🔝The above video has been removed and can now be viewed on my YouTube channel, SwtyC_4BTS. Video credit to jinsu_4bangtan for all her hard work and managing my YouTube channel. 💗

NAMJOON

🔞🔞

I drive back to my home in silence. I'm not angry with my Taehyung but there will be some punishments for him not telling his family that he was moving out and causing undue pressure on me. I think he senses my discomfort as I grip the steering wheel harder and I watch his reaction in my peripheral vision. His eyes dart to my hands and he winces. Yes, I am right. He knows....

I park the car and jump out to get him from his side. He knows what I want as I open the door and he puts his arms around me and I lift him off and carry him out of the car over my shoulder. I palm his ass and rub it before I smack him and he whimpers. I smile wickedly and enter my home going straight to my playroom.

I punch in the code and dump him onto the bed. I undress myself, watching him squirming on the bed.

"Strip."

"Yes master."

I love how he obeys me. It's like he was made to submit to me and only me. I've never had a sub like him before that makes me feel this way. I usually squash my feelings and only concentrate on pleasure. But with Taehyung, I want to feel everything and it scares me. I shouldn't be this way with him, with anyone.

There's reasons why I am the way I am. There's reasons why I have my guard up all the time. But, he, he makes me forget to put up those guards; shields that I have carefully selected to protect myself.

I watch as he undresses himself fully and places his clothes neatly inside the cabinet. He's such a good boy. He kneels on the floor, facing away from me, like I've taught him.

I keep my pants on only and walk to the cabinet with whips and an assortment of belts and ropes. I choose my tool of choice for this punishment and go to sit on the bed. I tap my thigh and he comes up immediately to sit in my lap. I've noticed that he's become more confident in his nakedness around me.

I flip him over easily, laying him out across my lap, leaving him stunned for a moment. His bare behind is facing me as I dip his face into the bed. Slowly I palm his ass cheeks, the soft, milky globes that entice me so easily. I rub my hands over them lovingly, caressing their softness. He moans and I squeeze them softly.

"Do you know why you're being punished Baby boy?"

"Yes Master. I am sorry Master. I should have informed my parents but I was afraid to confront them."

"Are you ashamed to be with me?"

"No Master!" He practically screams out. "I thought.... I thought the contract Master. I'm forbidden to tell anyone about us."

I think on this and I feel I can make a possible amendment. For him, I can do anything.

"I will give you permission to tell them Baby boy. But first, your punishment."

I lick my lips in anticipation of this pleasure while I hear him whimper under me. I massage his ass again and intake a sharp breath before bringing the belt down on them. He screams out in pain.

"Think on the pleasure baby. Ignore the pain. Let the pleasure go straight to your dick."

"Y-yes Master."

"Safe word baby?"

"No Master. I can take it."

I smile softly and massage his ass again. I bring down the belt. He screams out and I can feel him crying. I grab the bottle of oil from my pocket and massage his ass cheeks lovingly. I pour some over his ass crack and insert two of my fingers into his beautiful sweetness. His velvety warm walls take my fingers so well as I stretch him slowly. He moans and I increase my speed, massaging his hole and giving him deep pleasure, and enjoying the pink tinge that has appeared where the belt went down on him.

I can't take it anymore and lift him up, bending him over the bed, his beautiful ass up in the air for me. I spread his cheeks and dive in with my tongue, fucking him with my muscle, deep and juicy and tasty. I swirl my tongue in as he moans into the red silk bedsheets. He pushes back onto my tongue and I reward him with a slap to his ass. He groans and shivers under me.

I stand up and dip 3 fingers into his gaping hole. Fuck, he looks amazing like this, so ready for my cock. I lower my pants a little and slip on the condom quickly, smacking his globes a few times and admiring the slight jiggle of them before I line myself up and enter him hard.

Fuck! He's so tight. I feel him clench around my thick cock as I lean over him and pull his head up by his hair.

"Fuck baby boy. So tight for Master. So fucking tight and beautiful." I moan, as I own his ass and pound into him, spreading his globes and squeezing them, watching my cock disappear and reappear out of his hole. It's an exquisite sight to behold.

I massage his dick in time with my thrusts into him. He moans loudly, leaking some precum into my hand. I bring my hand up to my lips and taste him.

"Aaaah Baby boy! You taste so fucking amazing! I don't want you to cum now. I want to drink you up."

"Y-yes Master."

I slide into his hole, gripping his hips tightly as I feel my release coming on.

"Aaaaaah......aaaah....fuck! Fucking amazing baby!" I scream out as I fill the condom and ride out my high. I squeeze his hips tighter as I thrust slowly. I pull out and flip him over, leaning in and taking his cock deep into my mouth, sucking and licking him. Only a few sucks and he comes undone down my throat. I love how he tastes, drinking his sweet nectar hungrily.

His hold on the sheets relaxes as he comes down from his release. I hover over him and kiss him deeply. I fucking want him again. I can't get enough of this body, this boy. I cage him on the bed and watch as his erratic breathing normalises. Then I kiss his nose delicately and he smiles shyly.

"Baby boy, I want you to call your parents now and invite them over to our home." I peck on his sweet lips as he frowns.

"Our home Master?"

"Yes baby. Our home." And I capture his lips in a deep and sultry kiss that takes my breath away.

............

***********************************

Thank you to all my loyal readers for giving this ff so much love. 💗

I love you all my swties.

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙