scene seven

Boris' pov.

-

I get cut off by y/n's hand hitting my face. And hard.

To be honest..

I kinda liked that.

"What's wrong with you?" Y/n asks me.

I'm lost for words.

"First you act like you like me as a friend, then you kiss me, only to tell me that you don't like me at all?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Y/n.. wait- I-"

"No, Boris. You hurt me. It's been a day and you're already breaking my heart. And we're not even dating!" She says.

"I know, y/n. And I'm sorry. I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I just didn't want to start a relationship at the moment." I admit.

"Yeah, that's understandable. I'm not even mad because of that though. I'm angry because you led me on, Boris." She says.

"Led you on?" I ask.

"You don't know what that means?" She asks me.

I shrug.

"Well, it means to make someone believe something that isn't true. You know, lying?" She explains.

"Oh, yes, I definitely know what lying is." I smirk.

"Are you implying something?" She asks.

"No I was just- trying to make you smile." I reply.

"Look, y/n.. I'm sorry for what I did. It wasn't right and I'm not gonna blame it on anyone but myself." I say.

"Thanks, Pavsky.. I guess I need to chill.. and uh.. sorry for hitting you." She says.

"Sorry? Don't be sorry, bubba. Do it again." I smirk.

She shakes her head and looks down, crossing her arms and smiling.

"Race you to the candy cupboard?" She looks up at me

"Oh, it's on!" I reply.

I did it.

I won the race.