Start The Orchestra (Part 2)

Roman woke up to the chorus of "Some Day My Prince Will Come" disgruntled and exhausted.

He continuously checked his and Thomas's text messages all night while feeling sorry for himself at how pathetic and clingy he was.

He popped his happy pills and mood stabilizers into his mouth and forced himself out of bed, which was a challenging task.

He put on the same shirt he'd been wearing for months, honestly not giving a damn whether it stunk.

In the kitchen, Patton was making pancakes since he didn't have work today. He waved to Roman, "Morning Roman!" He replied with a mumbled "Hey Pat," and went to sit down on the couch; pulling out his phone to check his Instagram.

His most recent post had so far gotten 50 likes, it was a picture of Roman in his prince costume posing in a forest. He was proud of the cinematography of the photo, one of his theatre acquaintances Talyn, had done a beautiful job with the angles. They had captured all the perfect curves of Roman's face and was a great photographer.

50 likes was lacklustre compared to the 70 yesterday's post had gotten, Maybe he had gained weight again? The more he stared at the photo, the more he realized how fat he looked.

He'd have to start dieting again, his therapist friend Emile told him it wasn't healthy. But what did he know about being fat? Emile had always been skinny.

Patton exclaimed that breakfast was ready, Roman grabbed a plate and loaded a bunch of fruit and pancakes on it. Logan swiftly came from the hallway, filled his plate and ventured back to his room. Patton looked dejected when Logan avoided eye contact, instead staring down at the floor until he got to his room.

"I know Logan avoided eating with us on purpose, but I am meeting some friends in town so I must take my food to go." He left out the information that would lead Patton to become suspicious.

"O-oh it's really no problem Ro, enjoy your time with your friends!" Patton was lying, and Roman detected it but took advantage that his excuse worked.
He went to the washroom bringing his plate with him, barred the door and turned on the shower to avert suspicion.

The process was rather simple, first he would shove all the food down his throat, second he would press down the little soft part of his throat and watch the food come back up, lastly he would clean the sink and hide the plate in his room then sneak it into the sink later.

He did the procedure and already felt like he'd lost a few pounds, he felt invincible!

Today he wasn't going out with friends, but was planning to have lunch with Thomas. His bi heart could hardly handle how cute Thomas was, like an angel sent from heaven.

Thomas's girlfriend Cynthia was a real bitch though, once when the best friends were platonically slow dancing; she told them that she didn't want a "gay show-off touching her boyfriend" but lucky for her, he was bi! Sometimes he was so close to punching her but barely kept his composure.

He went over to the scale and was disgusted, he'd gained three pounds. Went from 115 to 118, if only he could be Regina George and never weigh more then 115. He went to his room and recorded this mornings unsatisfactory results; he was going to make the excuse to Thomas that he'd already ate lunch and hope he doesn't question it.

Thomas once when he invited Roman over for dinner noticed that Roman barely didn't eat anything, he questioned him about it like a good concerned friend but Roman told him he just didn't like Cynthia's cooking which wasn't a lie, it did taste like garbage and Thomas bought it because he too agreed she probably should improve her cooking so her food becomes edible.