~Chapter One; My Beginning

'So as you all know my name is Asgard. Different, I know! But I love it, it goes with my weird personality. Anyways, I'm 16 turning 17, on February 12th, and I'm finally finding the real me. I'm slowly discovering who I really am, and my mature, adult self; and let me tell you, it's no different from when I was 13.

I'm still childish and witty, but I'm much more open to things then I used to be. I have never really liked to be unaccepted, and to not have that one person to be your best friend for life; but now I have this sudden urge to just say fuck it. (It has taken a while, tell me about it.) But I now know that I only really need to be accepted by my family, who all love me dearly, and they're all I need.

I had a really lovely childhood growing up with my parents and sister, I got along with everyone and I was never singled out at all but that all changed when I moved to secondary school.

I dont really remember year 5 in middle, and I don't think many people could remember a whole year of school at the age of 9. Although one thing i remember was being bullied, and throughout the rest of my middle school years I was picked on because of the way I looked, how I dressed and the types of music I listened to, and me being me I took it all to heart and let it really hurt me cause I was stupid. But being the unpopular kid with ginger hair, acne and was a tad overweight, everyone saw me as an easy target. They thought it was funny, and they could easily breakdown the small walls I had built not so long ago.

In the end I always tried to fit in but could never find the right crowd, I would always be going from person to person and I wouldn't be accepted, no matter who I tried to be. But now I have come to terms with how I look, and I really don't give a shit because I love my body, and it didn't just happen at the click of a finger, it took time. Like how I dress, and my hair colours, but to be honest, now I just flaunt it, I love to be different!

I live at home with my Mum and beloved sister(not), we argue about stupid thing but we all get along just fine and I love them to pieces. My parents split up when I was 6, I did struggle to understand what was going on, but I honestly think anyone would have at that age. My Dad is now happily married after being separated from my Mum for 9 years and I really am loving life.

And this is the part I missed out, the story of how I fell in love with this dweeb, say hello Luke...'

"hello Luke"

------*------

well, hello sugarbugs, it's been a while. this is just the introduction to my life, the whole story is based upon what I've gone through with feelings and shizzle; but I actually get my happy ending this time!!!;3

anyways; peace, love and buttercups
much love sugarbugs