~Chapter Two; Moving To Australia

"Mummy, I don't wanna move house, I like where we are now!" I explained as my Mum picked up the last few boxes left in the empty room. "I'm sorry sweetie but there's no turning back now. I'm just going to take these to the car and I'll be back, stay here with your sister. I love you."

As I slouched to the ground I mumbled a simple "I love you too" back as she left the flat and descended down the stairs. I huffed in annoyance and watched my younger sister play with the toys my Mum left out to occupy her while we move everything out. Luna, my sister, turns around and looks at me holding one of her toys in the air, signalling that she wants me to play. I crawl across the floorboards and take the small toy from her hand, and take a seat beside her. She mumbles a few words and stares into my green eyes hoping I answer. Me being me, I completely ignore the fact that "What do you want now? A drink or snack?" she tilts her head towards the left and points to her mug behind me. I reach around and take it from its place, to put into her tiny hands. She smiles and sips from the cup. I smile as she puts the empty cup on the ground and picks up the toys she once held in her hands.

I stand up when I heard footsteps from outside and place all of Luna's toys back in her rucksack, apart from the two in her hands, and place it on my back. Picking Luna up from the ground, helping her stand up I pick up the mug from the floor and walk towards the door. I sigh and take a long look at the now abandoned room which we used to be our lounge. I finally turn round and walk out of the door and into the hallway, quickly nipping into my now empty room and thinking of all the memories made inside. I smile and finally build up the courage to leave and to never look back.

Me, my Mum and sister need this new start, after my Mum and Das split up we need this. Our new start in life. The next step. The final milestone to make this family happy again, I just hope we find it, if not, I don't know what we'll do...

-------a long plane&car ride later-------

"As, wake up sweetheart, we're here." I flicked my eyelids and looked into my Mums eyes and grinned at her. She smiled back and went to the other side of the car to help my sister out. I stretched my legs and took off my seatbelt so I could get out, placing both feet on the ground I rose from my seat. So this is Australia I thought to myself.

I smiled and slowly examined the neighbourhood which I was going to grow comfortable with, sooner or late, and smiled letting go of the breath I had been holding in.

The was a small field filled with white daisies, and a few children making daisy chains. Next to the field was a park, with a minimal amount of equipment such as a set of swings, a slide, roundabout and a see-saw. I smiled knowing that I'd be in there most the time and get told off for staying out to late. The memories to create...

As I finally finish daydreaming a boy, only a little older than me, stood in front of me frantically waving his hand in front of my eyes screaming hello. "Oh, hi. Sorry I was daydreaming, what do you want?" He giggled slightly and looked at me quizzically. "Hi, my names Luke and I'm your new next door neighbour. What's your name?" I smiled slightly "I'm Asgard."

-------*-------
AH! Just updated this chapter to moving to Australia instead of house because I'm stupid and forgot Luke was in Aus. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW!! I'm so bad.
Sorry!!
So what do you think? Luke has come into the equation!

Okay guys, thankyou.
Much love,💕