vi

ryan ross stays on his knees, he clutches onto the weapon as he pulls it out.

he was back in his dirty and crusty rags, something that was against the balls' dress-code. it would be considered illegal to appear in such informal clothing.

the brunette trembles with fear as he holds up the blood-stained knife, his first instinct was to throw up. he tosses the weapon into the rose bushes before throwing up in an opposing bush.

the burning and sickening feeling rushes through his throat, he chokes it out and clutches onto his stomach. puking out the stomach-turning feeling that was in his system.

his hand reaches out for support, holding onto the stump of a tree as he struggles to pull himself and his sanity back together.

there layed prince brendon boyd urie, his dead perfect body was lifeless and haunt the brunette.

memories of their childhood moments flood his head.

his smile.

his laugh.

the memories they shared were in the past and no longer meant anything since brendon was now dead.

it was like a strong wave crashing his ship, tearing apart his defenseless boat.

he was murdered by his own first love, his own childhood friend. brendon had got the chance to meet his long lost friend who betrayed him by making a deal to kill him.

the tears wouldn't dare to stop falling. no matter how hard he tried, they kept on pouring and staining the concrete ground.

the glass doors creak open, ryan feels chills going down his spine but that didn't stop him. the brunette spins, grabbing the knife and pointing it at the figure's neck. the woman laughs as he begins to shake once more as tears stream down his cheeks.

"you've already murdered the prince, there's no point of murdering me.", the woman snickers. she walks past ryan, kneeling down to examine the body. "he seems to be dead and there seems no signs of him coming back. congratulations, i shall reward you ryan."

"what's left to give me..? i killed him, i killed my friend and lover..", the brunette mumbles, dropping the weapon which lands near brendon's hand.

the woman cracks a grin as she reaches for her ribbon that wrapped around her waist, she pulls out a gun and aims it at ryan's heart. "i'll reward you with your own death."

his eyes widen. fear contaminates his soul and he has another urge to vomit.

was this really the end for him?

"this.. this is your fault!! you made me do your own selfish deed.", ryan retorts, stepping back as she steps forward. tears begin to swell up in his eyes again as fear contaminated his body. "you're.. you're heartless.."

"don't blame it on me ryan. you were the one who wanted this. you were the star of the show and you're going to die.", the woman sneers before clasping her hands in front of her. "it's a wonderful conclusion isn't it? a tragic ending for our hero."

"stop manipulating me into thinking that it's my fault!", ryan yells but he had nowhere else to go, he was leaning against the glass panes and only brendon had the key.

"any last words?"

"..i'm sorry brendon."

stab.

one blow in the back.

stab.

one blow in the shoulder.

stab.

one final blow in the heart.