Capter five

(Pic of Luna's clothes)
Pov Luna

I pull the blankets closer and I snuggle into them.Wait.......Blankets?The blankets fall off of me as I jerk up out of them.I look around the unfamiliar room as I hear a knock come from the other side of the door.

I slowly creep up to the door and open the door.When I open the door I see the most handsome man in the world.I'm looking him up and down when I hear him clear his throaght.

I shake my head and look up to see dark brown eyes.

'MATE,'the voice in my head says.

'Hey!My names Pri not Voice,' it says.

I stumble back and fall on my butt."Shit!,"I say under my breath.

I look around and don't see anyone."Are you okay?,"I look up and see worry covering his eyes."Where am I?,"I say ignoring his question.

"You should get dressed before we talk.,"He says huskily. I look down and notice I'm stark naked.I feel myself blush as I jump up in run into the bathroom, slamming the door.

I look up and see clothes sitting on the sink .I quickly slip them on and walk out of the bathroom."So....Are you gonna tell me were the hell I am and who you are,"I spat.

'MATE!DON'T TALK TO OUR MATE LIKE THAT,'Pri yells.

"Oh yeah, what's a mate,"I say tilting my head.