Waiting for the time the Lord has set for me!

Hello dear readers,
Its Hope i just wanted to say that I really want to serve the Lord but I learnt that my time to serve the Lord still hasn't come. I love writing and i know my purpose but my time hasn't come yet. I am waiting to learn more about writing and for the Lord to teach me and lead me to write things that he wants me to write. I rushed things and didn't look for the Lord's guidance when I started to publish on Wattpad. May God forgive me and help me in the future. I hope and pray that in the future i will publish many books for the Lord by that time i will be more experienced, i will have learnt alot of things and most importantly it will be in the Lord's time for me to do so.

Dear friends continue to pray for me so that i will be able to reach my purpose and the Lord will always be with me. I pray for you to also know your purpose and to do it in the Lord's timing, continue believing and praying to our lovely and awesome God. Never lose hope in Christ. Be blessed y'all.
Ephesians2:10 "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
I love you all💕💕💕
Xoxo Hope💛