"If you truly loved me... I'd be enough"

[⚠️ mature language and slight alcohol abuse. G!P Y/N. Lauren is a solo artist]

Y/N POV

I woke up at to my phone beeping, buzzing and ringing.

What the fu-

I turned on my side and reached out for my phone, brining it up to my face to see the time. I squinted slightly as I adjusted to the blinding light of my lock screen. It was a picture of me and Lauren at Disney, we were in front of the castle as I held Laur bridal-style in my arms, her arms were wrapped around my neck as I kissed her cheek. She had her comic-book Minnie Mouse ears on that I had bought her when we first arrived.

I smiled to my self, reminiscing the memory of holding her in my arms. But the smile quickly turned into a frown as I looked behind me and was met with empty cold sheets.

She was on her Orange World Tour and I missed her so much. It had only just been a month and she was going to be gone for two more.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, thinking it best to go back to sleep as I had to head to work in a few hours.

But before my head could hit the pillow, another wave of rings and buzzes came from my phone, the screen illuminating the dark room.

Okay what the actual fuck is going on?

I unlock my phone and see that I've been tagged in multiple tweets and Instagram posts. I open Twitter and click on one of the hundreds of videos that filled my screen.

It was Lauren on stage, I'm assuming in New York since that was where her show was last night. A lazy smile broke out onto my tired face as I saw walking around the stage. She was so beautiful. She was saying something but the audio on the clip was playing up. All I heard was "Justin Bieber everybody!" Then Bieber walked out onto the stage and the crowd cheered.

I was happy for him, me and him had been good friends ever since I joined him on his Purpose World Tour. He had been on hiatus for a while and I'm glad to see him back on stage all happy.

They decided to sing As Long As You Love Me for the last song of the night.

A few seconds later, the intro of the song started to play through the large speakers. Justin opened it up and sang the first verse. I'm not going to lie, he did sound a little off but it was his first live performance after a while so I'm sure it'll get better as he goes along.

He danced around a little and sang the second verse. Then the chorus hit and all I could hear was the angelic voice of my baby, she sounded amazing like always.

They started to walk towards each other whilst singing. Lauren was looking at Justin's eyes but his were wondering off lower before reaching his hand up to touch her just below her chest.

WTF DUDE.

I sat up in my bed properly, throwing the duvet off me and swinging my legs over the side, sitting on the edge. The phone gripped tightly in my hands.

Laur looked uncomfortable and pushed his hand away but continued to sing. Justin kept his head down and took a few steps back, getting ready for the third verse. Then he started jumping up and down whilst singing quite shakily.

What is he doing...

Lauren vocalised beautifully in the back, and I'm not just saying that cause she's my girlfriend.

Justin should really take notes.

Then they came together just before the chorus and I have no idea why Justin sounded so bad, maybe a rough night but I hope he gets better even though he tried to touch my girl, it was minor and probably not a big deal so I brushed it off.