One Direction Vacation

Chapter 5

No Feeding the Animals.

*This will be shot in both Mayu and Niall's POV. This chapter will also show Niall admitting that he likes Mayu. MUWAHAHAHAH. :)

Niall's POV

I don't get it. I never did. Right after X-Factor I broke up with my previous girlfriend since it probably wouldn't work out since we WERE gonna travel a lot....(At least she understood.. hope Holly doesn't have any.. ahem, hard feelings.) I never really thought I'd fall for another girl. Right after Mayu (she never told me her name. Jake was the one who told me) bumped into me, I felt.... Weird. Like I was falling for her. Then the cab stopped. FINALLY we were at Chester Zoo. The best zoo in UK. WOOOT GIRAFFES HERE I COME! Then being the Directionator she was, Mayu just shoves roughly into me then goes off. Jeez... If only she knew....

"Don't take it too hard buddy. Mayu's just in denial."

Jake, Mayu's best friend comes up behind me. Maybe.....

"Can we talk about this later? Lets go see the giraffes."

"Yeah we should hurry. Mayu's wayyy ahead of us."

I look ahead and see Mayu already.... Fangirling over the giraffes. I grin and I take off after her.

"Yo Niall! Wait for me!"

Jake shouted, running after me. I smirked, this might be a great day after all....

"Yo Leprechaun Dude! Wait up!!"

Yeah... Maybe I SHOULD slow down.....

Mayu's POV

I stare the giraffes. THEY WERE SO COOL! Well, I took off after them before I accidentally shoved into Horan.... I should apologize later. Don't think that I like him, I'm just not that cruel.

"Mayu?"

My head turns to see that bleached blond haired 19- year old Irish boy behind me, grinning like a little kid. Jake probably told him my name. I never really told him anyway...

"What do you want?"

"Are we allowed to feed the giraffes?"

"WHAA?? DUDE WE AREN'T ALLOWED."

"There's no sign to say so."

"EVEN THOUGH."

"Aw Mayu-CHAN. Your whining is way to cute."

My mouth hangs open. He actually put the suffix chan at the end of my name, taking advantage that my name was Japanese. Well, I AM half Japanese half American. AND he called my whining cute... WAS HE FLIRTING WITH ME!?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS CURLY HEAD'S JOB!!!!

"ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MEH?!?!?"

But as I turned around he wasn't behind me anymore. Uh oh. I scanned around, frantically looking for him. If he got himself into trouble, he would drag me and Jake into this also. Then, I saw him feeding the giraffes peanuts and carrots.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU GET BACK HERE AND STOP FEEDING THE GIRAFFES."

I shouted. Big mistake.

"OMG NIALLLLLL!!!!!!"

I saw Horan's eyes go wide with fear at the sound of approaching (and obsessed) fangirls while I learned something really vitally important. That if I'm with any of the One Direction members, I should never say their names out loud in a public place.

"Oh, so now I have to save him?"

I grumble, grabbing his hand and quickly dragging him into a dark corner near the giraffe enclosure,

"You know Leprechaun Boy? None of this would have ever happened if you hadn't flirted with me and fed the giraffes."

I snarl, jabbing my index finger into his chest. Horan's face went all guilty then suddenly melted into a kiddy grin.

"I wasn't flirting. I was simply complimenting you. But if ya wanna call it flirting, so be it."

"GAH! Mayu, Niall, whatcha doing there?"

Both mine and Horan's heads turn towards the panicked voice near the dark corner,

"Jake! How'd you find us?"

I asked, still flustered over what Horan told me,

"Oh, I followed that trail of peanuts."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Are those fangirls?"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

"They tracked us here?"

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PEANUTS!"

"Sorry!"

"RUN LIKE YOUR BUM'S ON FIRE!"

"THANKS FOR THE WARNING AND MOTIVATION JAKE, RUNNNNN!!!!!"

We ran out of the corner and quickly exited the zoo and ducked into an alleyway, (obviously also being trailed by desperate fangirls.)

Eventually, we lost them after a fist fight, a smashed up pie fight and a near fatal attack with a stuffed monkey, we FINALLY lost them,

"Did we lose them?"

I growl at Horan before turning to Jake,

"Can you hail us all a taxi please?"

I asked him,

"Sure bro."

I groan, this is turning into one of the weirdest days of my already messed up life.

*THERE HAPPY NOW?? Please REVIEW! Come on, push that big pretty button with review on it.... I know ya want to ;))