One Direction Vacation

Chapter 1

Introducing, a Directionator.

I woke up to the sunlight that was blaring into my room through the blinds. I groaned, I hate Mondays! Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Mayu Yakamura. I am 16 years old, have shoulder length dark brown hair. I have light brown eyes and a slightly Niall-ish face. You know, the nose, mouth and facial shape things? I kinda hate my height, I mean, who wouldn't hate 4'8? Anyway, back to the story, Me and my friend Jacob Sanders are on a vacation to UK, England for the summer. See, Jake thought maybe I would stop hating One Direction if he exposes me to all that stuff. Yeah people that's right, I'm a Directionator. Ironic, my facial features are slightly of that leprechaun boy in that stupid band and I'M a Directionator. Jake's idea is pretty stupid, he doesn't really like THEM that much but he does like their songs. "It's for our Directioner friends." He said before we went here, the boy with black hair and equally black eyes, 4'11 and average features and body shape. Jake's been my best and childhood friend for 5 years. "Hey Mayu! Come on dude, get dressed, we're going to an interview!" Jake's voice rings from the next room, I grin, same old goofy Jake. I climb out of bed and put on a loose fitting blue shirt and hoodie and a pair of khaki cargo pants and blue sneakers. I know I look tomboyish but with me and the disliking girly clothes personality, but I just always had a thing for blue and boy clothes. "Blue. Just like the leprechaun freak in that band." I mutter, pushing out of the room and unfortunately plowing into Jake, "Woah Mayu, slow down, you might accidentally bump into our famous boy band." He chuckled, pushing me off him. I mock glare at him for a few seconds before laughing along with him. "Come on Mayu, lets go to the Big Ben or something." He says, suddenly sprinting down the hall, "We might meet 'em there!" He shouts back, being at the far end already. I grin my goofiest grin and run after him. Little did I know that what would happen that day would change me forever.