5: Famous?

Luna heard the doorbell ring as she had expected. After getting introductions from Jungkook's friends, the Namjoon guy said he would be right over to where she was to help her out.

When she opened the door, she was greeted with a big dimpled smile and a hello. He was taller than Jungkook but only a little. He was oddly familiar as well. He was hot enough to be an instagram model so maybe she saw him somewhere online.

"So Luna, have you tried speaking yet?" Namjoon asked her, to which she quickly shook her head and immediately became very nervous at the thought of speaking with a new voice. Apparently it was painted on her face so obviously that Namjoon was by her side and apologizing in an instant.

"Hey, hey! It's OK! Don't worry about speaking until you feel comfortable. I'm sorry if I freaked you out." He said rubbing her shoulder sweetly and looking at her sympathetically. "I felt the same way when I was in my soulmate's body, so don't feel pressured to even talk at all. We can figure it out."

Luna slowly nodded and politely motioned for him to come into the apartment, and Namjoon swiftly sauntered inside, looking around for something. Luna was obviously confused. She wanted to know what was going on and who her soulmate was and why she found his name familiar. So, Luna quickly went to grab the Jungkook's phone and started typing in the notes.

Where are we? Who is Jungkook and why do I recognize the name? What am I supposed to do now?

Luna quickly looked up and saw Namjoon on the floor next to a cabinet holding a small, rectangular box. He got up and headed towards her position on Jungkook's bed, giving her a warm smile.

"This is a box of instructions given to us by our company. Each member got a slightly different box and there is some very important information about us in them. Why don't we trade items for a second and I can answer any question you have to the best of my ability, OK?" Namjoon said in a soft voice.

Luna was very confused. Members? Company? What does it all mean? Nevertheless, she nodded, deciding to let her questions be answered as the day progressed.

He handed her the box and she looked at it tentatively. What information is so important that these guys had a whole ass company make boxes for them? Namjoon nodded and left the room to give her a bit of privacy. She opened the box.

There was a photo of Jungkook on a screen that lit up when the lid was opened. It gave thousands of options for languages and Luna took a second to finally find the English option, but when she did, the strangest question popped up.

Do you know who Jeon Jungkook is? with buttons for both yes and no. Clearly confused, Luna pressed no. That question was followed by a single sentence that completely shocked her.

Jeon Jungkook is a member of the worldwide sensation super group BTS under the company BigHit Ent.

Luna momentarily forgot what breathing was. The one thing she had hoped for in her soulmate was for them not to be famous. The idea of having to be in the spotlight or being kept a secret or having to travel so much frightened Luna. She honestly just wanted a quiet, happy life with some random person in a city with some kids. You would think that is a very simple thought as there are only so many people who are huge in the world, but things didn't turn out that way for her.

Shaking her head, Luna pressed the next button on the screen. It asked her to fill out some questions about herself, such as name, date of birth, where she is living, her first language, and ways to contact her.

Once she was done with all of that, Luna went into the next section which was basic information about Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook:

- Born: September 1, 1997 (22 Years of age) in Busan, South Korea

- Residing in: Seoul, South Korea

- Working under BigHit Ent. as an Idol in the group BTS

- Likes: Banana milk, cuddling, singing, sleeping, steak, and friends

- Shy, charismatic, giggly, quiet, likes to be edgy

Luna smiled. Jungkook seemed like a really sweet person. She started to feel bubbly, and kind of excited about really meeting him, letting her worries slip a bit.

Namjoon came back into the room. He stood in the doorway, smiling fondly at Luna and asked "Are you done?" she softly nodded. "I'm sure you know the answers to most of the questions from before, but let's talk about the last one. We're going to go to the company building and meet everyone. I've already contacted everyone who is important for you to know right now to be there. Grab a mask and coat, we're leaving soon, OK?"

Luna quickly stood up and went into Jungkook's room to grab everything, putting on shoes as soon as she met Namjoon back at the door.

Hmm maybe I'll enjoy this crazy life I'm being brought into... She thought as they walked out to the car.

A/N
Hey guys!
sorry for such a long wait, i was stuck on this chapter for a while.
i hope you enjoy! i can feel the plot coming along and i'm excited for the next few chapters!
happy reading!
-taesrk<3