shot 6

It was valentines day....shaurya decides to propose Krishna...

He take rose.chocolates cards..everything and waits outside of her dance classes...

She was looking very gorgeous today...shaurya was is awe....vikcy pushes him and he comes out of his dreamworld....

He comes infrront of Krishna..

Shaurya- hi..

Krishna-what...

Shaurya- actually I ..i love you Krishna...will you be my valentine...

Krishna laughs...

Shaurya- what...

Krishna- sorry brother I already have boy friend..try on someone else...

Shaurya- what do u mean by try on someone else..do u think me to be tharki..i love you only...

Krishna- brother please let me go....

Saying this see sits on her scooty to go...

Shaurya- you see....i will impress u...u r mine...

Krishna leaves..saying- keep trying.....brother...

Shaurya gets sad...vicky laughs seeing him...

From next day..shaurya follows Krishna everywhere..he gifts her many things.everythime she takes it from him saying brother...and throws it in dustbin...infront of him...

Days passs by like this...Krishna too enjoys...

Shaurya- what yaar she calls me brother I think..i should stop...

Vikcy- hmm maybe...

Next day Krishna doesn't finds shaurya anywhere...he always used to follow her wherever she used to go...

he always used to follow her wherever she used to go

While she was returning...she spots shauya...having cigaraate...and e joying with friends...

She comes to him..shaurya thorws the cigarette....

Krishna- where were u ...

Shaurya- why sister...u only said stop chasing..so I stopped..SISTER....