shot 7

Krishna and shaurya were roaming all over the city hands in hand....it was their marriage day they were married...they were happy but will there happiness last...

Krishna- I want ice cream shaurya..

Shaurya- ok wait I will bring it for you....

Krishna wait otherside...and shaurya goes ...while he pays the shopkeeper...he gets call from Vicky...he receives the call...and starts crossing the road...he doesn't see a speeinf car coming...Krishna sees and tries to signal him...but shaurya doesn't understand and is busy in call...

Krishna gets worried...

the cars is about to hit him

the cars is about to hit him..just then Krishna comes and pushes shaurya aside...and the car hits Krishna....

She falls down on road in pool of blood....everyone is shocked....shaurya rushes to her...

Shaurya- Krishna....krishna.why did u do this....

Krishna(breathing heavily)-shaurya I love you...and will love you always...but promise me one thing....you will listen to my last wish...

Shaurya- shut up...today we got married..wwe have to live more you cant go....

Krishna-move on shaurya....

Saying this she losses her breath on his lap...shaurya cries.....

Flashback ends...

Mehak is shocked listening the story ...she remembers how azaan also gave her letter''move on mehak''

Vikcy- no one other than me knew they were married...shaurya loved her immensely...after four years...he for his family happiness married u....after four years I saw him reacting caring for someone that's u...he fight with u....but that doent mean he is bad...

In this four years he ver reacted..nver fought never took care...but after your marriage yes he did change..he started reacting to situation...but u will never understand....

Vicky leaves...

Mehak gets teary eyes....

Dayz passes by...mehak tries to be normal with shaurya...neither Vicky nor mehak told shaurya that mehak knows everything...

But shaurya also thought mehak was just acting...

It was shaurya's birthday...guests were invited....mehak;s father also came...

After cake cutting..mehak gifted him..

Mehak- do open it...I hope you will like it..

Shaurya fakes a smile.....so that their family thinks they were happy...

He goes inside...and throws the gift under bed...doesn't bother to even open it...as he thinks she did it just to show the family...

Later mehak comes and sees the gift unopened thorwn by shaurya..she feels bad..and cries,,,

After guests leave

After guests leave...shaurya again comeback drunk...mehak looks on heart broken....

mehak looks on heart broken

Next day...

Shaurya was with Vicky...

Mehak comes and keeps a paper on table...shaurya looks on..

Shaurya- what is this...

Mehak-divorce papers....

Both Vicky and shaurya looks on

Precap-last epi..will mehrya will be together...or will the fate again play the ugly game...??