shot 5

Next day shaurya comes to hospital with fruits and takes care of mehak while mehak gets irritated...

Also while shaurya is at work..he calls mehak..and asks..did she took medicines...mehak everytime gets irritated...and answers him rudely...while shaurya..still continuos to take care of her...

It was her discharge day,,

Shaurya vikcy and sonal comes to take her...

At reception...shaurya comes to pay the bills...

Mehak comes there...

Mehak- stop...who gave u the right to pay my bills...and you...why are u taking money from him...did I said...I can pay my bills...

Receptionalist- mam I thought he is your husband...so..

Shaurya- yes..mehak...I can pay your bills...

Mehak-shut up...what do u think...I am ill you will act infront of everyone to take care of me...and I am an idiot to not understand your acting...just get lost you are no one to take care of me..i can pay my bills and take care of me...be in ur limits...

Mehak gives card to sonal

Mehak gives card to sonal..and asks her to pay...and leaves...shaurya stands theire humiliated....vicky takes him ...but shaurya pushes him..and leaves from there angrily....

At night mehak looks at watch its 10:30...shaurya had still not returned...but she doesn't cares...

Otherside...shaurya is seen drunked in bar....vicky is with him..

Vicky- shaurya...please...don't drink more...please....

Shaurya- see how she humiliated....she thinks I acted...like seriously...what will I get by acting...huh....i hate her....

Vicy gets said...and goes from there...

Its 11 pm...mehak stands up and goes to close the door...but that time Vicky stops her from closing the door...

Mehak- what is this...don't u know to behave like ur friend,,,...

Vicky- shut up....

He forcefully enters the room..and closes the door....

Mehak- what the hell what are you doing...