Chapter 6:Leaving for Paris

Austin's POV
Today ally, Alyssa, Andrew, and I are going to Paris ,France .I talked to ally, he talked to Alyssa .we leave in a hour. Ally is wearing a small dress top part was floral shirt part light pink strapless , pink high heels ,and had a little purse that is light pink with a small bow. I looked so hard to find my favorite hat for hours .I asked ally she said she didn't know .so I'm wearing red sweater with a white diamond in the corner, black skinny jeans ,red vans, and a baseball cap that's black with a blue diamond. We got in the car and meet Alyssa and Andrew at the airport. We got their and everything was perfect because once we got there it was time to get on the plane. We sat in our seats behind Alyssa and Andrew .Ally fell asleep on my shoulder because we woke up at 5:00am we normally get up at 6:30.
3 hours later ................................
I wake up Ally and the plane landed .While we wait Ally was reading a fashion magazine that she bought from the store before we left so she won't be bored to death .We got of the plane an I called a taxi. When it came it took us to a fantastic hotel it has a bathroom and two bedrooms .we unpacked are stuff and hang out because tomorrow we go sightseeing .Ally flopped on the bed and I Laid down next to her. The next thing you know we're making out ,one thing lead to another I was on top of her. I kissed her next and she let out a loud moan .We did it again without protection .

Sorry that it was short