Chapter 8: fighting and disappointments

Austin's POV
I was play zombies .vs. aliens with Andrew and then he paused .
"Do you hear that dude,"he asked .
"Why? I didn't do it ,why are you putting pressure on me about this!" I hear one of the girls cry .
"Because you fucking did it don't act all innocent with me ,"The other screamed.
Then I heard a slap and a thump ,everything got quite. Until a few minutes later I hear crying .I walk in with Andrew, find ally on the floor crying ,and Alyssa in shock.
"What happened in hear why is ally on the floor bursting into tears ?"I questioned .
"I came in here to find my necklace and I go to my dresser and it wasn't there I asked ally she didn't answer ,I asked her again she still didn't answer ,I tap her shoulder she looks up and smiles and pulls out her earbuds and said what's up I asked for my necklace she said she doesn't have it and said go ask you guys and I did I heard her laugh when I came back she said she didn't laugh .I also heard her say necklace ."
"Okay all I'm going to say is I'm disappointed in you because you went with physical and slapped her go I'll talk to her,"I stated.
"What disappointed in me your wi-"
she was cut off by me,"Go,"I say pointing to the door .
They left and I looked at ally's outfit .A red beanie ,a cropped tank top that was grey that said' Don't go with the flow ', shorts that were washed out at the top and bottom part of the shorts were white ,and a pair of black high tops.
"Ally stop crying please ,"I beg .
I picked her up and put her in my lap. I kissed the top of her head .
"I love you so much ally ," I said and meant .
"I love you too baby ,"she said back.
I smile that she answered, she looked up at me and kissed my cheek .
"This crazy thing called love I'll have to get used to it because it's a great thing ,"she said and threw here tiny arms around my neck. I smiled and threw her on the bed .
"Pack up , we're leaving in 5 hours and going to be at the Eiffel Tower in 1 hour,"
I say .
She sighs and throws a pillow at me .I smirk and roll on top of her. I kiss her and she moans. She pushes me away from her and frowns.
"What's wrong?" I asked .
she ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet .